10

The rapper and girl sat down beside each other, talking about anything that came to their minds. The two friends felt enjoyment in each others presence. To Eun-Kyung, it was different than when Chenle sat beside each other.

Yes she enjoyed the other dream members company, but with Mark it was something different. She felt like she could talk about anything to him, they could just sit in silence and she would still enjoy his company. That's what it was like.

Behind the two were the rest of the dreamies not that far away from each other, whispering to each other about the male and female sitting a few feet away from them.

"How much you wanna bet they're gonna fall in love?" Jaemin whispered to Haechan.

"20 bucks." Haechan betted, leaving Jaemin with a face of disbelief, "Why 20 bucks?"

"Because she's gonna fall inlove with me instead."

"Sometimes it's not okay to be delusional." Renjun butted in, Jeno nodding to his members words.

Jaemin stood there, clutching where his heart is placed as if a bow was shot towards his heart like in a anime.

"Oh stop being dramatic." Chenle slapped Jaemin's back, earning an 'ouch.'

The rapper and female decided to get up from their position, their legs and butts starting to hurt from staying in their former positions for too long.

"Do you guys want anything to eat? We can go to a restaurant nearby and i'll pay. Think of it as my treat." The girl said, smiling to them.

The dreamies hearts melted at the girls kindness, immediately agreeing with the thought of free food.

"I know this good korean barbecue restaurant nearby." Chenle mentioned.

Chenle forgot to mention how expensive it was. The girl could physically feel herself want to collapse when she saw the bill.

Although the boys felt a little bad for the girl, their happiness for the free food was larger.

"I'm never trusting you again." The girl glared at Chenle, making the chinese boy hide behind Mark.

"We're sorry, like really bro. Uhm next time I'll pay instead okay?" Mark told the girl, hoping that she wasn't mad at his member.

Eun-Kyung laughed, making the dream members confused, "I was only kidding. Yeah you definitely should've warned me before hand of the price, but I did say it was my treat did I not?"

The boys sighed in relief, glad their new friend wasn't actually mad at them.

Friend.. That word felt foreign to the boys. They felt a ping of happiness in their hearts. Most of their friends were idols like them or people they knew before becoming idols. The thought of having a new idol friend, one who genuinely wanted to know them made them feel greatful.

No dating rumors, no using them for money or fame. Just a genuine friendship between a human and a human. It felt nice, and the boys will forever be greatful.

kh1000le just now