13

'There are times where you just have to say fuck everyone and everything. Listen to your heart, not the people.' Johnny words repeated inside Marks head like a echo.

He felt so frustrated. It was like there were chains restricting him from doing what he wanted, like a tape was placed over his mouth, like somebody was controlling the things he can say and do. It was a feeling that overwhelmed him and made him feel like a doll instead of a human being.

But yet when he thought of Eun-Kyung, and her smile when she talked to him in the practice room, suddenly that overwhelming feeling of restriction vanished in thin air and he felt at peace. As if all those terrible thoughts and feelings never even existed in the first place.

"God, I really am in love with her." He admitted out loud. Even if he only admitted it to no one but himself, that alone made him feel so much better and relieved.

Eun-Kyung woke up, her head throbbing.

"God, I feel like a car ran over me a million times." She grumbled, grabbing the side of her head in pain.

She felt sick to her stomach, now understanding the after effects of drinking too much alcohol in just one night. Taking a look around she notice that her two friends were laying down on her living rooms floor sleeping peacefully.

Careful not to wake them, she got up and walked her way to the kitchen to get medicine for her head, also with the intention of making soup to help her friends hangover when they wake up from their sleep.

She didn't know what soup to make, however with the trusty hands of the internet, she found out how to make the common hangover soup. It wasn't that hard to make surprisingly. When the soup was done, she placed it on the coffee table in the living room.

Gently,  she tapped Olivia's back, and then Mei's shoulder as to not startle them, "Hey, I made some hangover soup for you two." She whispered.

Now with the two girls awaken the three of them sat around the coffee table, drinking the soup Eun-Kyung had made.

"God, this tastes like shit." Olivia said, earning a glare from Eun-Kyung.

Mei nodded her head in agreement, "Olivia's right, but since you made this, we'll make sure to eat until the very last drop." 

Eun-Kyung smiled, "I know it tastes terrible, but thank you." The three girls laughed.

An hour later, Olivia and Mei had told their friend that it was time for the two of them to go home, "Our families are probably worried as fuck right now, so we should leave. Make sure you take care of yourself, okay sweetie." Mei gave Eun-Kyung a hug, and then Olivia gave one to her too.

"Don't worry about me. Make sure you two get home safe." She held the door for them.

"We will!" They shouted while leaving the apartment.

Now, with her friends gone, the apartment was silent. Thankfully, her head wasn't throbbing anymore and she didn't feel like throwing up either, "At least now I know that the soup I made helps."

Sitting on the couch, which smelt of alcohol which she dismissed for the time being, she went on her phone only to be met with a surprising chat she had with a certain idol while drunk.

"What the hell...?!"

Mark

well thweess thais boy i twnk i lwike but idk bc iqve r eve felt such wthings bfdorw and it's weird anwnd dcary and makes me wasnt ti cre

Mark
who do you think you like?

you
mark?? markke?? :(((
imswory if i uosey yu
read yesterday

"Please tell me i'm seeing things. Oh my god there's no way this happened oh my fucking god I can't believe this." Eun-Kyung paced around her bedroom.

She stopped and sat down on her couch again, 'Why am I panicking about this..? Shouldn't I be glad I let everything out?' She thought to herself, confused on why she was worried so much.

"Is it because I cherish our friendship that much? We've only known each other for a few months, and we've only hung out a few times... Yet even so, why does every interaction with him feel so special?" She asked herself.

Silence was the only thing in the apartment, then she said, "I should've listened to Mei and Olivia all along..."

"I don't like him, I love him." She confirmed to herself, suddenly all those worries and panicked left.

It wasn't that she was worried and scared about what would happen to their friendship, she was scared of admitting her feelings about him to herself.

Johnny

hey
i have a question

Johnny
what's up dude?

well last night i was drunk with my friends
and i may have not drunk texted mark and say some things that might ruin our friendship or not
i was wondering if he ever talked to you about it or something

Johnny
you can just say you confessed your love to him through drunk texting

how do you know?
actually ignore that question

Johnny
yeah lol
mark told me

god omfg that's so embarrassing

Johnny
let me tell you a secret
mark feels the same too

you're messing with me
there's no way that's possible
he's an idol there's no way

Johnny
he may be an idol but he's also a human
yeah sure that man has never gotten bitches in his life before
but you can change that

i cant

Johnny
but you can
there's no reason to be afraid of confessing your feelings to him
if you can do it drunk you can do it sober

if what you're saying is true
then do you have any advice to help me?

Johnny
my best advice is just be honest
mark doesn't like people who aren't true to their feelings

oh

Johnny
you do want him to like you right?

i do
i really do

Johnny
then stop being a pussy and just do it
as one of his closest friends and his group member, trust me when i say nothing will go wrong

what if something does

Johnny
if it does i'll do whatever you want as compensation

deal

Johnny
good luck
don't pussy out

oh shut up

michigan lawyer is never breaking down from the ncity iceburg lmfao