/10/

The morning after Rafe stayed the night i woke up early. Earlier than i wanted to. I had a little headache but i felt fine. For a second i forgot Rafe was sleeping in my room, but when i sat up i saw him still sleeping on the floor. I smiled at him, he was cute this way. His hair was a mess, the blanket was a little down to his hips. Revealing his upper body, but because he was sleeping on his belly his back was facing towards me. He had broad shoulders, it looked hot. I catch myself simping over him and with a little embarrassment i walked quietly to my bathroom. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was also a mess. I looked horrible honestly, i needed to take a shower. I locked the bathroom door before Rafe accidentally could walk in on me, grabbing a towel and putting on the shower. I took off my pyjama and jewelry before brushing my hair and stepping in the shower. 

After i'm done i wrapped the big towel around my body, realizing i didn't brought new clothes and underwear. I sighed before opening the bathroom door to my room, peaking to see if Rafe was still asleep. And he was thankfully. With my wet hair dripping on my back i tip toe'ed to my closet to grab some underwear and clothes. Just when i closed the closet i hear a ringtone.

Rafe slowly wakes up, rubbing his eyes before sitting up. He realizes it's his phone that is going off. When he sees me he smirks before grabbing his phone to look who is calling him. 

''Fucking Topper'' he growls under his breath before answering. ''Yo man'' he starts a conversation. This was my cue to go back in the bathroom to get dressed. After i put on my clothes and brushed my teeth, i walked back in my room. Planning on brushing my hair. 

''Good morning Tanny'' He shoves the blanket away from him before stretching out his body, resulting in showing his muscles. ''Good morning Rafe, i hope you slept well?'' i say to him, turning myself to the mirror and grabbing my hairbrush. I know when i look longer at him, it will distract me. So i start brushing my half wet hair. 

''Yeah, i slept great. You?'' he was making a conversation with me while he stands up to get himself dressed in the clothes from yesterday. ''Also'' i smiled over my shoulder, looking secretly at him getting dressed. 

''I see you already showered. So if you want you can come with me to my house so i can get dressed properly before meeting Topper at the country club for a brunch'' he said to me, standing a little behind me to my side. He was looking at me in the mirror. ''That sounds nice'' i smiled once again. He smiled back at me before kissing my cheek. Why was he so sweet around me?

When i was done getting ready we walked to Rafe's house. It was about a fifteen minute walk to his house. Just when i wanted to ask why we where meeting Topper so shortly in the morning after the party, Rafe grabbed my hand. Making me go quiet. I looked at our hands with a little blush on my cheeks before looking at him. He was already looking at me with a sweet smile on his face. 

''I hope you don't mind'' - ''of course not'' i giggle. 

When Rafe got dressed at his house we stepped in his car to go meet Topper at the country club. I wasn't sure if i was allowed in because i was not a member. ''I'm not a member, am i allowed in?'' i asked Rafe when we stepped out of his car. ''Yeah, and if not, you are with me. I invited you so they have nothing to say'' he winked at me before grabbing my hand again. 

We walked to the restaurant of the club looking for Topper. He was seated outside in a corner facing the golfcourse. We greeted him before taking a seat at he table. ''I didn't know you where taking her here'' Topper said to Rafe. ''So what?'' Rafe bites back at Topper. ''I wanted to talk about what happend yesterday with Sarah'' Topper said, side eyeing me. ''She is on her side'' I stand up instantly. ''Sarah hasn't told me anything, so i don't know what your talking about. But i wait outside then'' i say to Topper, getting a little angry. How dare he talk to me like i was not right there. ''Tanny i'm sorry but i need only a man's advise to this'' - ''You only dig your grave deeper Topper'' I said before walking away. I hear Rafe getting angry at Topper as well. 

I walked trough the restaurant to go wait by Rafe's car. But before i could get to my destination i bumped into someone at the entering of the parking lot. ''I'm sorry'' i say to the man. When i looked up i see a boy with black hair and a golden tooth. He looked a few years older than me. You could see he was from the cut. 

''Watch where you walk missy'' he mocked me. My eyebrows getting in a more angry look than they already where. ''Eh why the face, beautiful?'' he laughed. I did not answer him and walked to Rafe's car with a little more speed. ''Aren't you Tanny?'' i got scared that he knows my name. I turned around to see him having a grin on his face. 

''Who are you?'' i ask him. ''My name is Barry, i'm looking for your country club boyfriend'' he walks towards me a little, making me taking a step back bumping into the car. ''Who?'' i say acting dumb. ''You know who i mean. He owes me money'' he tells me stepping closer. 

''I don't know what your talking about'' i say. This was true, i could guess this was about drugs but i did not wanted to assume things. I was looking behind Barry to look for Rafe. 

''He could give me you instead, you look like i could have a good time with you'' He grabs my chin, making me look at him. ''Where is he?'' he asked me with anger in his voice, still holding my face in his hand. It began to hurt. 

''Answer me or i'll take you with me instead, missy'' - ''Get off of me'' i tried but his grip on me getting stronger. I feel my head getting pushed against the car. In the corner of my eye i see Rafe and Topper coming out of the restaurant. 

Before i know it i yelled for help. ''Rafe!'' i whined at him. When he sees me in the position with Barry the look on his face changes immediately. It looks like some kind of a rage, madness. He storms to Barry, who just turned around to face him. 

''Ah country club! I was loo-'' he can't finish his sentence because Rafe punched him is the face. ''Get your hands off of her'' he growls, grabbing Barry from the ground by his shirt and pushing him backwards to the fence of the parking lot. 

Topper walked to me standing a little over me, protecting me. 

''Rafe i need the money!'' i hear Barry say to him. ''You could've got your money without insulting her'' he pushed Barry harder against the fence before kicking his legs and walking backwards towards me and Topper. Rafe's face had the kind of look that tells you to walk away from him. This is the side of him that everyone warns you about when you just met him. This was the side of him i already saw a few times in my life, since we where younger and i played with Sarah at her home, i knew he could be like this. 

''If i don't have my money by the end of the week, i'm taking you girl for a good night at my place'' Barry said before spitting some blood out of his mouth. Rafe walked up to him again, throwing another punch at his face. Barry falls on the ground laughing at us. 

I got scared of both of them.