/14/

''Tanny dear, here you go'' Heyward said to me while handing me some plastic bags with grocery's in it. I had some grey shorts on with a black tanktop. It was a hot day, the sun burning. The boys and i wore cap's and sunglasses to sunblock our faces. ''Keep drinking guys, and smearing sunscreen al over your faces please!'' Heyward yelled to us before Pope drove the boat away. ''Will do!'' JJ yelled back. 

When we drove trough the mars i felt the sun burning on my skin. ''JJ, pass me the sunscreen please?'' he threw the bottle at me. I take off my sunglasses before putting some cream on my face. I rubbed it all in over my body. ''Once i got a sunburn so bad, i couldn't sleep for days because of the pain'' JJ told Pope and me while driving trough the mars to figure eight. 

''That's because you never put any sunscreen on, dumbass'' Pope mumbled. ''Here, do it now'' I cheered to him. ''Nah, i hate cream'' he said while he shook his head. I look at Pope, shaking our heads at the same time while laughing. ''Shall we put on some music?'' JJ said with a weird voice. Pope and i agreed. We had fun and were chilling on our way to delivering. 

When we arrived at the main dock at figured eight JJ jumped out of the boat to tie it to the wooden pole. ''Lets's go Tanny!'' we grabbed the bags and stepped out of the boat. All three of us going in a different direction. ''When do we meet back at the boat?'' i asked the boys. ''In twenty minutes i guess?'' Pope answered me, looking between me and JJ. ''Sure!'' JJ said before walking in the direction of his destination. We wished each other good luck before starting. 

I looked at the order form to look where i needed to go, or to be specific, if my destination for the delivery was close to Rafe's house. I began walking to the house who ordered, walking trough side alleys and behind backyards. Not just backyards, but massive gardens with water fountain's and statues. I looked up to people who lived like this. I myself also lived more on the kook side then on the cut, but still. I envied people living here. Sometimes i wanted to live like them, but then i think about what a boring life it would be. Having such a big house and garden, but doing nothing. Only going to the golfclub or go out with the fancy boat. I couldn't imagine living like the ultimate kooks, like Topper for example. 

He was nice but his parents where douches. His mother was the kook queen, i hated her. Every time i get over to pick up Topper or something, she's side eyeing me. Always being so judging and prune. Even Sarah is not good enough for her, and she's the kook princes. 

I walked around a corner, getting close to the house i needed to be. I rang the doorbell at the gate, waiting for it to go open. ''Who is it?'' i hear a soft lady voice trough some speakers. ''I'm delivering your order from Heyward's'' i said to the microphone at the wall. ''Oh yeah right, come in darling!'' with a loud sound the metal gate opened. I waited a few seconds before going through. When i walked up to the front door, an old lady stood at the porch. 

''I have two bag's for you ma'm. Here is your order form to check'' I putted the bag's down right beside her before giving her the paper. ''I don't need to check on you, I know Heyward's a good one. Thank you dear'' she said to me before grabbing my hand and shoving some money in it. ''A little tip'' she winked before waving me away with a lovely smile. ''Thank you ma'm'' i thanked her before walking down her driveway back trough the gate. 

When i walked back around the corner i smiled like a crazy person, this woman gave me so much tip... JJ and Pope would be jealous.

I walked back trough the alley when i felt a hand grab my waist and another slip over my eyes. For a second i thought it might be Barry, but he wouldn't just be on this side of the island. ''Where is this beautiful girl going?'' i hear someone say in my ear. His breath was close to my skin, giving me goosebumps. He placed a soft kiss in my neck before lowering his hand from my eyes. ''Hey Rafe'' I kissed him on his lips, pulling away after. But he didn't let me. He puts his hands on my sides before pushing me to the wall of the gate we where standing next to. He kept kissing me, making it more deeply. 

''I've missed you'' he mumbled to my lips. I carefully pushed him away, letting us breath. ''We saw each other like, yesterday'' i said while frowning and laughing. ''I don't care, the second you leave my lips i already miss you'' he admits while stroking my arm. ''I wanted to come see you after this'' i said to him. ''But the stalker you are, already found me here'' i smirked to him. 

''I knew you would be delivering grocery's so...'' he smirked as well. ''Did you know, i just had a big tip from some old lady?!'' i say while revealing the dollar bill from my pocket. ''Nice. How could they not? You are a cutie'' he said before kissing my head. His lips trailed down to my cheekbone and then back to my lips. His hands grabbing my waist tightly. He leaned his lower body into mine, deepening the kiss trough licking my lips. I can't resist him like this... I opened my mouth to let his tongue in. My hands grabbing his hair in his neck. It was soft, just like his lips and hands on my body. His fingers slip under my tank top, tickling my sides a little. 

But he still respected my boundaries with not letting this go too far. ''Your skin is so soft Tanny'' he almost whispered, i giggled. ''Wait, what time is it?'' i asked startled, i agreed to meet JJ and Pope back at the boat after twenty minutes. ''one thirty, why?'' he asked confused after he checked the time on his expensive watch. ''Shit, i need to go back to the boat. We need to do one more delivering round on the cut'' with regret i stepped away from Rafe. I began to start walking to the dock. ''Wait, who is we?'' he narrowed his eyes at me before following me. ''Uh, JJ and Pope'' i say while fast walking trough another alley. ''Oh'' was the only thing he said. ''Care if i drop you off?'' he asked, still following me. I was almost jogging. ''Sure'' i answered, i just wanted to be back at the boat before Heyward would be mad that we didn't deliver on time. Rafe grabbed my hand, he almost couldn't keep up with me.

When we turned the last corner i saw JJ and Pope leaning against the boat, waiting for me. ''Hey guys, i'm back'' they turned around, their faces dropping when they saw who is was with. ''This explains a lot about why you are late'' Pope said while ticking on his watch. ''This, has a name'' i said rolling my eyes. JJ stayed quiet, probably not wanting to start another fight with Rafe.  I turned to Rafe to say goodbye. 

''I see you soon alright?'' i say to him before getting on the tip of my toes to kiss him. He puts his hands on both of my cheeks, giving me a long kiss. I could hear the rolling eyes of JJ and Pope. ''Bye Constance'' Rafe said before letting me step into the boat. He winked and smirked at me before Pope drove the boat away from the dock. 

''Well that was awkward'' JJ laughed. ''Why?'' i didn't understand, there was nothing to be embarrassed about right? ''He calls you by your real name, even for us that is weird'' Pope said over his shoulder. ''It's just something he does, he has been doing that for a long time. It suits him, now shut up''.