D i s c l a i m e r

good day to everyone reading this :^

I would like to clear things up before we proceed to the prolouge part of this story.

this story is kinda about the Serbia incident that had happened in May 3 2023. Where a 13/14 yr old boy killed 9 people using a gun. The shooting occured in the school(Vladislav Ribnikar) in Belgrade. 8 students were killed and 1 guard.

I do not know what exactly is the reason why Kosta Kecmanovic(killer) decided to show up and shoot people in the school. some say he's bullied, some say he was just imagining things and is mentally unstable? And some said he is a psychopath which he said himself.

there's a lot of fake news spreading and I don't know which or what is real for the information about Kosta.

so regarding to what I said, this story might have wrong information about the incident and the true story behind his shooting.

I'm reminding everyone that I do not support Kosta's actions just because I wrote a love story about him. this story is only for the people who simps for Kosta. I wrote this entirely due to my boredom, another reason, I am here to practice my writing abilities. I sincerely apologize if any of the readers reading this dislikes the idea of the author writing a story like this.

rest in peace for the victims that did not survive on the incident. I know they did not deserved that:(

this story is fictional and it never happened in real life, the only exception is the shooting that is evidently showed on online platforms.

Dear readers, please don't take this too seriously. Also English is not my first language so expect some grammatical errors and spellings. Feel free to correct the information that I might have mistyped, my grammar and my spellings.

hope you guys enjoy reading and that is all, thank you<3.

Reminding once again that , I do not support Kosta's actions and I do not simp for him.

Started : May 2023