N i n e

Chapter 9 : New girl
> Kosta's POV <

Didn't know what I was supposed to feel when that new girl helped me when I was struggling to answer at history time. I didn't focus that time that's why I couldn't answer, and the question was suppose to be easy but it made me dumb. She really did saved my life there and I'm thankful that she was there or else I will have to stand in class for one hour.

I wasn't actually expecting her to be so nice and warm towards me. I mean she could look at me and say I'm ugly because I am, but she didn't insult me. Even if it was just a joke.

That other day when it was lunch time, she gave me sushi and smiled at me. She was so cute.

I kept repeating the same events that happened in school with y/n in my mind whenever I get home. It made me smile, chuckle and giggle everytime I think about it. My sister Danica even asked if I was okay and I didn't need to go to the mental hospital. She still haven't known about the new student because I never told her yet...

...

Me and my family were eating together on the dining table. My sister was talking about what she did on school and the perfect scores she got on each subject, as she usually does everytime when we both get home. Dad and mom were listening to her again and I was just eating my food silently, also listening to every words she says. "We had groupings a while ago and again we have the highest score than my other classmates." She said while eating her food slowly.

"That's good dear, keep up the good work." My mom said, smiling at her. She stopped talking and glanced at me. "So big brother.. Do you have something to say to mom and dad?"

My parent's attention suddenly gazed my presence and stared at me as if they were waiting for me to say something important. "Uhh... We had a new classmate a few days ago.."

"Wait really!?" My sis exclaimed, her tone sounded excited. "You didn't tell me!!"

"Really Kosta? What's her name?" My dad asked. My sister stopped eating to listen carefully to my answer.

"Her name is y/n... she became my seatmate." I said in a low, cold tone, not bothering to look at my parents directly in the eye except for Danica.

"Woah really bro? Tell me something about her!!" She really did stopped what she was doing to listen to me, and she's annoying when her curiousity is activated. But I was never bothered because she is my sister.

"Well.. She's smart, kind and cut-" I realized what I was gonna say so I stopped myself from saying that word mindlessly in front of my family, because I know they will react to that and I'll be in big trouble. I stayed quite and waited for my parent's respond. They were silent. Did they hear what I said?

...

"Yeah? Continue brother.."

"Oh! Right.. She plays chess too." I added. I sighed in relief knowing that I was safe. I can't let my parents know that something suspicious is going on with me. Yeah that's right.

"Hmm so did you challenge her dear?" My mom asked me. I nodded at her and my dad chuckled after. "Who won?" I glanced at my father and smiled.

"Draw always."

...

It has been days ever since she arrived at Vladislav Ribnikar. On the first day, she didn't hesitate to talk to me even though I was shy, awkward and quite. She never stopped trying to start a conversation with me. The way she acts around me made me comfortable that I did opened up to her and can now talk to her without stuttering and overthinking anymore. That's the first time I felt something like that in my whole life. Being comfortable around a girl. But she wasn't just a normal girl, she acts mature just like me and is very caring and a person that has values.

I think I have a crush on her.

The next day...

"Bye mom, bye dad." Me and Danica waved goodbye at the same time to our parents and they drove the car away after. My sister stood there watching our parent's car driving away in the distance. I sighed and walked away but before I could my sister pulled my sweatshirt gently, stopping me from walking away. "Yeah sis?"

"Take me to your classroom first. I wanna see the new student you told me last night!"

"You're gonna be late at your class Danica.."

"Noo! I don't care I wanna see her."

"No is a no."

...

I tucked my hands on my pockets and sighed. I was walking with my sister going to my classroom. I didn't know how she managed to convinced me to take her to my classroom. That was a bad idea.

I opened the classroom door to let my sister in first. She entered and say thank you. I went inside next and my sister followed me to my seat. I can see that my seatmate was already sitting on her chair. She looks at me while I walked towards her and she smiled cutely. "Good morning Kostii!" It made me flustered real hard which made my blush visible.

The nickname she gave me is really cute.

Y/n laughed at me because my face was red like a tomato. I covered my face with my palm while placing my bag on my chair. "So brother that's y/n?"

This was really a bad idea.

"Oh? Is she your sister?" Y/n waved hi to Danica. My sister nodded and waved back. "She's so cute~" Y/n patted her head repeatedly and Danica was just smiling widely enjoying her pats. I was watching them having their moment with a cold face. Danica noticed this and she took a quick look at me and smirked, moving her eyebrows up and down. I glared at her with a scary look which made her stop.

"You're late at your class sis."