Chapter 1

I couldn't be more excited in my whole entire life! My sister got me tickets to meet one direction!!

There's actually a whole list of reasons why I love them so much, but i'll just give you a general little story.

When I was about 13 and a half, I was in middle school. I moved here, to New York. Everything changed for me. I really missed all my friends and especially my best friend Bethany.

She helped me through a lot and once I found out I was going to move, it tore me to peices.

Anyway... I had the most miserable time making any sort of friends. I got bullied.... a lot. They would call me names and threw stuff at me.

I hated it. I hated it so much that I decided to self-harm, which didn't turn out so good for me... but it worked. It was way better than talking to a therapist that would tell my parents how I felt anyway.

I didn't get the point of keeping your feelings from your parents, and then telling someone who would tell them anyway. I started listening to different kinds of music, which helped even more.
Music was my escape, and some songs totally related to how I felt.

That was when I found One Direction. I listened to their music, and soon became obsessed to how much I loved them. One of their songs called "Diana" really had me crying to tears.

It made me feel like someone actually cared about me, and someone could actually help me.

My favorite is Harry. I just love everything about him... from his hair, to his lips, to his abs, to his v-lin--oh wait sorry I got distracted.

I felt that one day, him and I would once meet each other and share our love for each other... i know it will never happen, but I can't explain how excited I am to even be within a 2 feet radius of him!

So today is the day where I meet him.

Harry Flipping Styles.