Chapter 2

We get in the car and my sister starts the car. I can't believe this is even happening... I'm going to meet my idol.

*shoutout to all who can't meet one direction and would die if they did*

I read the directions we are supposed to follow and think about what Harry will be like.. I've always dreamed of him being polite and humorous.

He's Harry Styles, he has to have a charming personality...right?

" Are you excited?" My sister asks

" Are you kidding me? I'm far from being excited...I'M DYING INSIDE " I say

We finally get inside and it's HUGE.

We get our VIP passed and are told that we won't be able to see them until the end of the concert. I can't even right now...

5SOS is opening for them, which also makes me excited. My favorite has to be Luke....have you seen that lip ring? He's so dreamy. I might meet them too, I hope I get to.

We go to our floor seats, and wait for the concert to start. I'm not trying to be selfish or anything, but I really just want to get this over with and finally meet them.

The ceiling lights turn off and there is suddenly smoke on the stage. OH MY GAWSH! I see 4 boys starting to run out on the stage.

"How's everybody doing tonight!"

I can't tell who says that until I see the bright red hair. Michael Clifford.

"We're gonna sing a song for you guys and it's called Don't Stop!" Says Calum

The feels are real and there's a huge stuggle to not fall from seeing such gorgeousness on a stage...

" You're like perfection some kind of holiday, you got me thinking that we can run away

You want I'll take you there , you tell me when and where oh oh oh oh "

Luke sings and it's like angles singing from heaven. I start screaming and reaching out and that's when it happened.

Luke takes my hand, smiles and winks at me. ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASD

*Fangirl language*^^^^

LUKE HEMMINGS JUST TOUCHED MY HAND! I CRY OMG!

I sit down and pinch my,arm to make sure it's not a dream, but it's real.

I calm down and enjoy the rest of the concert. It's awesome and a lot of my favorite songs were played like:
" Strong" , "Through The Dark", and
" Better Than Words"

I pretty much lost my voice from screaming so much and I also cried a couple of times..

When the concert was over, I had just realized that it was time to meet them.

Oh my gosh...I probably look like a mess because my makeup is running down my face and..

"Listen, don't worry..it will be fine. We can just goto the bathroom before we go, ok?" My sister tells me

I guess she saw how I was panicking.

We go to the bathroom and once I'm done, I take a deep breath at a time to face the fact that I am about to meet someone I would die for...some one I lived for.