Chapter 9

Taylor's POV

I go downstairs to find my mom making breakfast, talking to Ash about last night. She sees me when she turns around and gives me a dirty look. 

" Yeah, we had a good time, until your other daughter ruined it. Harry was just trying to help and what do you know? She comes just in time to kill the party."

She pushes past me as she walks up the stairs.

" Young lady you better apologize or else.." Mom yells

"It's fine, I just um.. I wanted to say thanks for paying for our tickets. What happened last night was just another one of those 'you're-actually-a-jerk-be-nice-to-my-sister-' type of things. " I smile and go back to my room just in time before I start breaking into tears.

I can't deal with her. He made her cut... she does realize that right? All I ever try to do is a make her happy. But nothing is ever enough. Taking her to a meet and greet wasn't enough because I don't know how the hell she does it, but she always finds a reason to do it. It hurts. I don't think she knows how much I wish she was happy.

I've been there since day one, the real one holding her hand. Trying to make sure she doesn't make the same mistakes I did when I was her age. Now, she's blaming everything on me. 

I call my friend Erin. She always knows the right things to say. I'm glad I have her to help me with things like this. If not, I probably wouldn't be here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harrys POV

A girl looks at me, with pleading eyes. Her hair is brown, with a gorgeous face. She's wearing a bathing suit. There are marks on her thighs, her arms, her stomach. She smiles as she looks at me.

" Harry, please. Just fix me, find me..." She says

" I don't know how to... I want to but I just can't..." I say

" You know who I am....I want us to be together. I love you."

I wake up suddenly and look around me. Sadly, I'm alone in my bed. I don't know what that dream was about, but the girl looked awfully similar to the girl with the scars.

Girl with the scars.. her  name started with an A, if i remember correctly.

I get dressed  and meet the boys in the kitchen. Today, we're having egg omelettes and pan cakes. We eat and talk about last night.

" So, last night at the meet and greet, there was quite a scene, wasn't there Harry?" Louis asks. 

" Rather not talk about it, but the girl I met was really special. I realized she had been clean for a while. Her name started with an A and I don't remember what it was," 

The boys start calling out random names, and I just listen to see if I recall what her name was.

" Amanda"

"Abigail"

"Anne"

"Apples"

"Angel"

"Anastasia"

"Allison" 

"Ashley"

" Wait what did you just say?" I ask

" What? Apples?" Louis asks

" No stupid, the one someone just said."

"Ashley?" Liam asks.

" Yes! That was it!"

Ashley. Ashley something...... I don't remember what her last name was but at least now I can put a name to that beautiful face. I need to find her. I want to help her, not fix her. I need to find her, even if it's the last thing I do.