Chapter 7

ASHLEY'S POV

Once we get back home, I just go upstairs and cry. I cry for a couple of reasons.

1.Harry Styles hurt me. He really did. Not physically but mentally. He doesn't even care about people who love him and look up to him.

2.I thought I would be clean for a while until I just had to hurt myself. I was going to be happy without having hurt myself. But no. It's all my fault. I should've never let myself down like that.

3.This was my first time meeting any of the boys. I just wish it was special and joyful.

4. My sister just got on the way of Harry-

As I'm thinking about everything that went wrong today, it starts pouring and I hear a knock on the door.

"Hello? Ashley are you ok?" Says Taylor.

"Yeah, you can come in," I say

"Look, I'm really sorry about today. Hopefully I can make it up to you. Harry is just such a jerk-"

"Yeah he may be a jerk for doing what he did but It really doesn't mean you need to get in the way of him trying to apologize. I really appreciate you trying to stick up for me and all but Im still my own person. I'm not saying that any of what happened is your fault but please just let me be. Right now is not the best time. I need to think things through...." I say.

I just don't understand why she was so upset. He was saying sorry, and everyone deserves a second chance.

"Listen Ashley, I have done so much for you and stuck up for you. I don't think you understand that it's what Harry did that triggered you to do what you did. I'm only here to protect you and make sure things like that don't happen. I'm sorry for being like that and getting maybe a little too upset but I need to make sure that no one hurts you." Says Taylor.

After she says that, she just leaves the room and closes the door.

I really just need time to think and be alone. I take off my jacket and get dressed into something comfy.

I turn off all the lights and just lay down in bed, listening to the rain.

I cry silently and hope I fall asleep. Most people might think crying is for babies or whatever, but every teardrop has a story.