Chapter 5

Harrys POV

I hug the last girl who says her name is Angel. I still couldnt stop thinking about what the girl said though. She was actually right and I shouldn't have treated her that way. I just wish i could say sorry to her...

When Angel leaves, a familiar girl -i think she asked me if i saw her sister- comes stomping in and looks furious. Shes also holding someones hand... The girl.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? WHY WOULD YOU BE SO RELUCTANT TO TALK TO A FAN THAT HAS BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH TO PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER!  " she yells , keeping her distance.

The girl stands quietly behind her until her sister grabs her arm and shows me her wrists. Oh my god.

" THESE ARE BECAUSE OF YOU, DID YOU KNOW THAT SHE DID THIS A WHILE AGO  UNTIL SHE FOUND YOU 5 ! SHE THOUGHT YOU GUYS MADE HER SMILE AND SHE WAS ACTUALLY GOING ON 2 MONTHS CLEAN UNTIL NOW!"

I was speechless for two reasons. First, i never knew that we had such and impact on peoples lives. I guess i never really thought about it. Two, i didnt think i would make her feel so bad that she would do this to herself.

I finally came to my senses and decided i should apologize. "Look I-"

"Don't even say another word. You disgust me" she says

I stare at the girl with cuts on her wrists. God she was beautiful. Her eyes were so perfect that i couldn't take my eyes off them. Her hair was in dark brown curls . I don't know how i didnt notice before.

The older girl takes the others hand and starts walking away just as a whole other group comes in to the meet and greet.

I cant leave her.. I want to hold her and tell her I'm sorry. I look through the crowd but i dont see her. I try not to push anyone and get to the end of the crowd.

I start running but i don't see them... I need to find her