Chapter 4

-Taylor's POV-

I look for my sister and start calling out her name. Where in the world could she be? I thought she would want to meet Harry. 

"Excuse me, did you see my sister, she has blue eyes and light brown hair and she's also pretty skinny. " omg I just asked Harry Styles

"Em, she kind of, em, she ran away after yelling at me.." He said. GOD that accent kills me.

Anyway, why would she run away from Harry?? Harry is her idol and it had to be either Harry or something else tht just ticked her off for no reason ... she does that sometimes.

I start running through the halls, calling her name and I don't get an answer. I stop in front of the bathroom and here someone throwing up and crying at the same time.. it can't be.

I open the door and see Ashley's purse on the floor. Oh my God. 

"Ashley?" I stand in shock as I see her over the toilet covered in blo-oh no.

"ASHLEY WHAT HAPPEND ARE YOU OK???" I run over to her and hold her hair up...only to discover she's making herself throw up. Why is she doing this? I'm so confused.

"Ashley I need you to stop and talk to me please," I start crying because I cant see my sister go through this.

"You need to tell me now," I say.

She looks at me and start crying on me. 

"HHHEEE IISSS NOT REAAL" she starts saying , and it only makes me even more confused. I sit on the floor so shes leaning on my chest. 

"Come on Ash you need to tell me what you mean, I can only help if you talk" 

" IIII WANTTEDD TO MEEETT HIMM, AND HEE IISSS FAKE LOUISS HADD TOOO TOO FORCE H-II-HIMM TOO GIVE MEE A HUGE HEE DOESN'T UNDDERSSTTTAND WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUUGGHH" she cries 

What? Does she mean that Harry was being forced to hug her? I get her cleaned up and see all the cuts she has made on herself, and she finally tells me everything that happend. 

"And then I just ran away.. he doesn't know what  I've been through... I've done hurt myself because of a whole bunch of people and when I found him and the other guys, I started to actually be more than a month clean until now.." 

"Thats it. We are going into that room and I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. " I say

"No dont, it's not worth it, " 

"Well too bad Ashley.. he hurt you real bad maybe not physically but mentally and look at what happend to you, I'm going to show him how he's hurt you and then he'll really feel bad."