Story Time...

Gaara's p.o.v.

"Ok. What's the worst thing that you remember?" I asked but nobody volunteered. "Now we're voluntelling. Naruto, why don't you go first?" He said looking at him.
"No. Not me." He said smiling.

They were all sitting to the lunch table. Lee, me , Naruto, Ino, Choji, and Sasuke. Sasuke never really paid attention to them but will chim in every now and then. Choji . . . well you can't get him away from food. Ino is in general just a bitch. She's cliny and always wants everything to be about her. I really don't know why she's even here with us. Lately with all the murders she's been quiet I guess.

Anyway, Lee is always energetic and loud I sometimes get headaches. I've known Naruto since we were kids, babies even. He tells me everything even when he doesn't want to. I guess you could say I'm a little pushy but in a good way. But he won't tell me who he likes no matter how much I push. Of course, I haven't even told him mine and he keeps trying to make a deal with me, where he'll tell me his when I tell him mine, but everytime I say fuck no.

"I'll buy you ramen after school." Ino offered. Naruto looked skeptical but agreed. "3 years ago my cat, Rolo, ran away. She was found, but well, her ears were-" he stopped and continued,"they were cut off and glued onto the walls of the alleyway same with her toes. God, her stomach was ripped open, not cut, ripped open, organs and blood everywhere. The head was the worst part." He put his head on the table like he was going to sleep.

"How do you know all this?" Choji asked biting into an apple. "Who do you think found her?" Naruto snapped. Choji then choked on the apple piece, having to spit it out. I gotta admit I lost my appetite too. I couldn't help myself but I put my hand over my mouth. "I-I-Im sorry I asked." "No I needed to tell someone eventually. Plus her tail was missing, me and the police never found it." He looked like was going to cry.

Naruto got up and left. I was going to follow but the bell rang.

Before going, I got a glimpse of him. His hands were in his impossibly bright orange jacket with a frog on it. He kept his head down. But I did notice a limp in his right leg.

The rest of the day flew by, and I couldn't help think about Naruto's cat. Who would do that to cat? It's not as bad as the cat in the blender but at least that cat survived.

I want to tell Naruto about my feeling for him but, I'm scared about what others will think. I mean we've been friends for our whole lives but (how did I not know about his cat?) I think he likes Hinata. She's kind, shy, quiet, and caring, plus I think she likes him too.

I prepare myself for him the anounce that they're together but my feelings are getting stronger. OK back to reality.

The bell for the last class rang and students were pushing and shoving to get out of the building. I caught a glimpse of something strangely familiar like something from a dream, that makes me stop dead in my tracks. I quickly look around but it was gone.

A/N (My hand hurt like hell from typing this on a tablet. How was it? I made up bits and parts as I went. Tell me if I spelled anything wrong. Vote if you want to.🖤 P.S. I was gonna use the name Patches for the cat but realized that that was DreamSMP)