?

? P.O.V.

"Wo können er sein?!" (Where could he be) I yelled throwing my coffee cup at the wall.

"Wir verfolgen gerade seinen Standort, Sir." (We're tracking him right now sir.) One of the scientists calmly stated.

"Scheller verfolgen!" (Track faster) I yelled speed walking out of the room.

I grabbed a gun, checked if it was loaded and went to find him. I didn't care how long it took. I checked my pockets for my phone. I speed dialed an old "friend" as I would call her.

"Hallo?" She answered with no hesitation.

"Ich brauchen um persönlich mit ihnen zu sprechen." (I need to talk to you in person) I said with no pause.

After a couple seconds a portal opened in front of me. I stepped through. Soon my eyes ajusted to my new surroundings.

The building to front of me was a brown greyish colour. It had graffitied words and drawings on it.

Hinata might have been a vampire but she was the only one I will EVER trust.

She stood off to the side under a shaded tree.

"Ich hätte nicht erwartet, dich so bald zu sehen. Kakashi" (I didn't expect to see you so soon, Kakashi)

"I could say to same to you." I said fluently in English.

She chuckled and said, "What do you need?"

"One of my patients escaped. I was wondering if you had seen him."

"Do you even know the name?" She asked raising an eyebrow. " Neji Hyuga."

She went pale. "N-Neji? He's my brother." Her voice quivered.

Lee's P.O.V.

I looked around to make sure nobody else saw him. My house was literally just across the road. For the looks of the street nobody was going to be coming down the road anytime soon.

I struggled to carry Neji across the street to my porch. My parents were on a week long business trip starting today so I either got really unlucky or really lucky.

It took me a couple extra minutes to get him upstairs to my room. I laid him on my bed and went to the downstairs kitchen. If my parents found out I took a kid from to streets home and into my room, brought him food, instead of turning him into the police they would probably kick me out.

I put that thought out of my head and went upstairs with a banana, cookie, glass of milk, and small sandwich.

I heard a thump and ran into the room after putting the food onto the window sill outside my room.

I busted into the room and saw Neji had rollen off the bed accidentally. He was groaning and trying to get up. I quickly ran oven to him to help him up, but as soon as I put a hand on him shoulder he flipped, somehow, behind me. He looked at me after turning around.

"Jeez. I was just trying to help you up. How do you do that?" He looked like he was having a panic attack. He was breathing fast and looking around really fast, looking terrified.

"Hey, can you hear me?" I slowly inched toward him. He... growled at me.

"Ok, ok." I put my hands up in surrender. He must have understood that because he relaxed a little, he was till tense. His arms were up defensively.

"I just want to help you." I said looking him in the eye.

He cocked his head to the side. "Wer bist du?" Oh he didn't even speak English. This was going to be tough. "Um-" Oh wait, that sounded like German. I did take it for a year. Oh he said "who are you?"

"I'm- wait", I looked up trying to remember. "Ich bin Lee."

"Wo bin ich?" He asked looking around. His arms lowered. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to remember what the meant. Oh! "Where am I"

"Dein Safe. Dein in meinem Haus."(your safe, your in my house)

He put his hands down and stood up straight. "Thank you, but I must be going." He turned towards the door.

"Wait you can speak English?! Why did you keep speaking German?! Where are you going? Do you even know where you are?" I followed him. He turned towards me and i stopped.

"Like I said, thank you." He continued walking away. "Damn it man-" I put my hand on him shoulder.

His body twisted around and his arm shot out from his side hitting my side, also sending me to the other side of my room. My back connected with the wall.

My back burst into pain when I tried to get back up. Neji just stood there clearly shocked.
"I-I-I'm sorry!" He said about to bolt out of the room.

He was already turned around really to run. "Wait!" I said holding a hand out. He froze.

"Please don't go." I whispered. I closed my eyes and felt a tear fell down my cheek. I tried to get up but my back hurt to much. My head fell to my knees. That was all I remembered.

A/N (That was interesting. What do you think of Neji? Vote if you want🖤)