?

? P.O.V

I felt like my world was going to explode. My whole body shook with pain and agony. How did my life shape to this? I didn't do anything. Guess the world just hates me.

I let out a scream so loud it thought I would pass out. Why won't it just stop? As if my wishes were granted a figure, (my eyes wouldn't work properly) really really tall and at the same time small, stood in front of me.

He put a hand on my forehead and said something. "Ich befreie dich, dämon."

[ I don't know how many of you speak German but that says "I release you, demon."

Searing pain shot though my chest, arms, and legs, again but ten times worse. I didn't know how I was even still alive. My vision swirled and swirled.

Different ? P.O.V.

He let out another agonizing and painful scream. I then knew the kid was done.

But as I was turning around and black hole or weird purple and black vortex appeared behind him. Light as bright as the sun shot through the hole. I covered my eyes but when I looked back he was gone and so was the vortex. They told me he had a 1% chance of doing that and well he got lucky. Luckily he won't be going anywhere because of how weak he was.

If he was even luckyer, he will have teleported near a village or small town but very improbable. He put a hand to his forehead and gave a lazy salute. "Bis später." (Catch you later) I said turning around.

"Du lässt ihn einfach davongekommen?" (Your just going to let him get away?) One of the scientists asked walking with me. "Er wird nicht weit kommen." ( He won't get far.) I said walking back upstairs.

A/N (Chew on that for awhile. I don't speak much German so I looked most of it up. Vote if you want to.🖤. P.S. they are thinking in German too.)