PART 7

Timeskip to marriage :

AUTHOR POV :

After that day yn ain't show up to kim family nor to her stepmom and stepsister.

Yn pov :

Today i have go to the marriage.after the mall incident i really dissapoint in taehyung and jungkook.it's okay to hate me .i have no objection but how they  judge someone that quickly.infact they should thank me but those two dickheads said some shits about me.ahh just leave it.then i start to ready for the so called marriage.

Then after sometime i got ready for marriage and went down and saw redvelvet unnies then i called them.

Yn : morning unnies.where is the boys?

Their jaw was on the floor.

Yn :UNNIES

Yeri : wahhh yn you look so beautiful

Selugi : yeah so hottt

Irene : if i am a boy definetly i propose to you

Wendy + joy : gorgeous girl

Yn : thank you guys.i going to mariage.so carry on.and where is the boys.

Joy : they have small facetime meeting with some of our clients.

Yn : hmm ok bye guys.

Then i went to car and drove off to the marriage hall.

BANGPINK POV

We got ready and standing in the marriage hall.we did not saw yn after the mall we should thank her as well as sorry to her.then we saw that suzy came to us wearing heavy makeup and reaveling dress.

Suzy : hey unnies oppas you all handsome and beautiful.tell am i beautiful.

Jimin whisper to tae

Jimin : she look like dress and put make up on a horse (whisper)

Tae : yeah you are correct buddy.

We to control our laugh then suzy ask

Suzy : oppa what are whispering

We really don't like her to call us oppa and unnie.

Tae : nothing

Jin : and you look beautiful

We turn our to jin hyung/oppa with the look " are you seroius ".

Suzy : aww thank you oppa.

Then that suzy went away and we look at jin hyung / oppa

Jin : what?

Jungkook : why you said to her that

Jin : what i said

Lisa : you said she beautiful

Rose : she is like clown

Jin : yahh you brats !! If did not tell that she stick with us that's why i tell that ok. even i was going to puke u know.

Then dad came to us talking for sometime.then suddenly all are whispering something looking at the entrance.then we saw the entrance and get shock af.yn yes we saw yn .if we tell that she is not beautiful that is definetly a lie.she looking gorgeous in that suit.not like her sister who is wearing reaveling outfit.then yn came to us and greet to dad.

Yn : hello mr.kim(bow) you look good in this dress.

Mr.kim: hello dear.thanks yn.you too looking beautiful in suit.