PART 16

AUTHOR POV :

In mehra mansion :

In mehra mansion all kim sbilings including yn ex suzy and emma & mehra sbilings are sleeping peacefully.why? Bcuz last night they played the games so much and didn't sleep.so they are sleeping now.but some of them are  awake like jin , jisso , namjoon , jhope , mahir , rohit, emma , suzy also awake with mr&mrs.kim and mr&mrs.mehra.maknaes of kim including yoongi& jennie and maknaes of mehra.ofcourse maknae of the whole family are sleeping.then mrs.mehra said.

Mrs.mehra : mahir and jin go and wake up all your sbilings.

Mahir : amma let them sleep.

Mrs.mehra : why ?

Jin : aunty last night we sleep at 3 am.so let them sleep.

Mrs.kim : let them sleep mrs.mehra.we should go now.

Namjoon : where mom ?

Mr.kim : actually we are going to see the marriage hall and roam around.

Rohit : it's okay uncle.we inform them you guys go.

Mrs.mehra : but breakfast.

Mahir : mom don't worry we have rohit.the best chef.

Mrs.mehra :but----

Jhope : it's alright aunty.

Mrs.mehra :(sigh)ok.

Suzy : mom , dad , aunty and uncle if you don't mind me and emma can go outside and roam around ?

Mr.mehra : you guys should spend some time with your sbilings.

Emma : but they  are tired and we both go to shopping.

Mr.kim : mr.mehra let them go.

Mr.mehra : ok but take 2 body gaurds with you.

Suzy : ok uncle thank you ( fake cute voice)

Them mr&mrs.mehra went to marriage hall with mr & mrs.kim.also suzy and emma went out.here only kim sbilings including yn and mehra sbilings are home. Then maknaes of kims and mehras are come down one by one but guess what? The maknae of the whole family is still sleeping.then mahir tell.

Mahir : aryan go and wake yn.

Aryan :ok bro (smirk)

Taehyung : hey if you don't mind can i also come ?

Aryan : no problem.let's go.

Then these two go upstairs.

Rohit : i don't know about taehyung but that aryan do something to yn and---

Ranbir : she shout and beat him like manic.

Mahir : i think today this mansion won't be at good condition i think.

Jin : me too..me also have a same thought.....why means taehyung and yn is always bicker with each other.

Jisso : yeah you don't know what happen in  the plane...that two brats bicker with eachother and throw the flour at eachother.then pull eachother's hair.

Lisa : gosh....that time taehyung oppa face was hillarious.

Rose : guyss see i take the photo at them.