PART 27

Author pov :

After a big fight with emma. Yn went with inyoup to their room.others also do the same. After yn and inyoup reach yn's room suddenly yn hug inyoup tightly. He didn't surprised. he just smiled and hug tightly. He know what coming next. As per his expectations he felt his shirt is getting wet. Yeah with no doubt our yn is crying in his embrace and cletch at his shirt. He just console her calmly.

You guys may have doubt ...why yn is crying suddenly?! Like bro few minutes ago she was like real tigress but now she was crying.. Who would believe this huh?!

But yeah we have to believe that even a strongest persons also have weak spot in sensitive topics. Same with yn also.

After seeing avinasi. She remembered her buddy (mr.park). It's true avinasi is bad person but he have so much features like mr. Park. She love her buddy so so so much as her father.from the first mr. Park only fully know her even she is adopted.She was controlling her emotions all the way down. But but but foods are meant eat like emotions are meant to let out. She can't kill avinasi but she didn't let her emotions come out and killed him. Maybe her time is good bcuz that time yn was really angry and her psycho behavior was fully take the place. If that anger and psycho behavior of hers didn't takes place means she would really broke down.

(Father and daughter bond was really something right?! Like it have no words to describe the love between a father & daughter 😌🔗. )

After crying in his embrace for good ten minutes. She some want consoled.

Yn : yo-u kn-ow I really mi-ss my buddy.

She said while sniffing like baby in his embrace.

Inyoup : it's ok bae. Don't cry. (He softly told her and Pat her back)

Then finally she left the hug. She was crying like a baby. Her cheeks, nose are slightly become red. Inyoup can't help but just adore her like she is 5 year kid. He smiled and cupped her face.

Inyoup : my beauty don't cry ok. I'm always with you. Now don't cry.

(He softly said while wipe her tears with his thumb and kiss her forehead)

She nodded and stopped crying.

Inyoup : now go and take a bath. You will feel little refesh.

She again nod her head and went to bathroom to shower. After refresh her self. Then she wear something comfy and came out and saw already refreshed inyoup sitting in the bed . He was scrolling his phone. After seeing you he put the phone down.

Yn dress :

Inyoup dress :

Inyoup dress :