PART 26

AUTHOR POV :

??? : YOU!!! HOW DID YOU DO THIS HUH!?

a ranging voice echoed through the room .

Yn : hahaha..... Long time no my dear duplicate uncle avinasi (she said in a scary cold voice)

yup!! You guess is right. This is also avinasi's another human clone.

(AVINASI HUMAN CLONE - AVC)

Avc : i'm-m the-e real avinasi. (He is scared that she find it but still keep the courage and talk to her not knowing what coming next)

Yn : ohh really!! (She said as her voice is freezing his body cells)

She smirked as she saw his hand is shaking badly.

Out of now a here she shoot him in head and heart multiple times.

Bangpink were in cultural shock. For them How can a simple girl who only know self defense, can shoot somebody this much professionaly like she use the guns for decades. But they don't the fact that devil himself kneel down in front her.

Yn cursed Avc . Then suddenly bunch of avinasi's guards enter the room. Without wasting anytime bangpink, inyoup, eunwoo, Kevin and yn started to fight with them.

Yn was stabing the guards with sword.others also using weapons that they got from yn's guards. Like dagger, kunai knifes, blades, metal rods.

The more guards die. The more guards enter the room. The situation is getting critical but don't forget they are fighting with under world 's best mafias and queen of the whole underworld.

At last, they killed tthe guards of avinasi. The room was so mess like there is no place for standing . The place is filled with the dead bodies. Everyone ex yn was breathing heavily.then suga said

Suga : what the fuck is this?! Did he kidnapped the whole china or what!? How many guards does he have?!

He said while breathing heavily who is one of the unbeatable fighter in underworld.

Meanwhile our yn was fully covered by a blood.and sitting on the chair  where mehra family tied. With the most darkest eyes ever. Inyoup noticed it and went to her.

Inyoup : yniee control your anger. Every thing is going to be fine.calm down we will catch him.

He said and trying to calm down her which is some how work.bangpink were looking at them with worried eyes as they witnessed it before but the situation is different.

Here mehra's side :

Yn's guards were protecting mehra family and others. As they successfully reach mehra mansion. The security was so so so tight. No one able to come inside without yn's order. Mehra family , yn's friends, Mr&mrs song and mr. Kim were so much worried for yn and others. That's when one of yn's men come inside. Everyone attention was on him.

Mark is yn's left hand name.

Mark come inside and bow to them.

Mark : mams and sirs don't worry. Mam and others will definitely return here. Plzz change your clothes. And don't come outside until mam come here. Also don't attend any calls. Even it is so personal. This is mam's order.

Everyone carefully listening to him ex of course suzy and Emma who is checking out Mark.

(In this serious situation too bro?!)

Then suzy said

Suzy : why are you calling her mam?!

Emma : yeah she is just a bi-----