PART 25

Author pov :

Inside a very abandoned building. One of the room was dark, inside someone or we can say one girl is tied up in a chair. She is not in her sense. Suddenly she is getting conscious. Then she groned loudly bcuz of the pain in her head. Then someone open the door.

?? : ware ware the great mafia queen ace who is queen of the whole under world is tied up in a chair.. Ware ware (he tell like a psycho)

Yes.. Your guess is right. That girl is yn. She is death glaring at him .

Let me tell you how they ended up here.

As they were in marriage of ranbir & aryan. That time their enemies attacked them by putting the smoke bomb. In the smoke there is a chemical which led us to sleep for hours. If they smell they will be unconscious. Using this opportunity the enemy kidnap yn family members. That's how yn is ended up here.

Yn pov :

When I open my eyes.. I closed it immediately bcuz of the pain. Then I groned bcuz of the extreme pain in my head. I know i'm kidnapped. Suddenly someone open the door and said

?? : ware ware the great mafia queen ace who is the queen of whole under world is tied up in a chair... Ware ware(laugh like a manic)

Ahhhh again one bitch come. Now I have to finish this shit also.. I don't know why all the problems are coming only to me. Anyways let's see what gonna happens. But I had heard this voice somewhere
But where?! Where?! Ahhhhh yes this voice belongs buddy's biological brother(Mr.park)right!!! But there is slight change in his voice.

(Let me tell you one thing. Park avinasi is mr. Park (yn's adoptive dad) 's biological brother. Avinasi is always jealous of his elder brother as he got all the things that he want. The position, the power all the one. He is already ranging over his brother. But when their announced that Mr. Park (yn adoptive dad ) was the CEO of the company and also take over the position in mafia. He become more angry and ask his parents they said Mr. Park more capable and later few years he can also join the mafia group of Mr. Park but avinasi is so much angry about the fact that he is just second option. So one day he talking someone to set up a mens to kill Mr park but unfortunately their mother heard it . So, he killed his mother before any one could know. Later Mr. Park and his father got to know about this. They were really angry. Avinasi's father thrown him out of the house. After that only Mr.park do another marriage with a Indian women who is Mr. Mehra's mother.)

Author pov :

Yn : you!!! Park Avinasi (with scary voice)

Avinasi : ohhhh!! You found me this quick. No doubt you are a mafia queen. But I am not scared of you .

Yn : that's not a matter. Tell me where is my family otherwise.... (She gritted her teeth)

Avinasi: otherwise what?! Huh!! You can't do anything to me. (He said rudely)

Avinasi : speaking of family.. Do you want to know where is your family?! What are they doing right?! Ok I show you bcuz you are daughter of a brother of me anyways. So, why not huh?!

Then he turn towards his men and nodded. Then the man opened his phone. Then show videos to her. Where in room. Aryan, ranbir,mahir,rohit,sahana,prachi, meena,rohini,Mr&Mrs mehra tied up in a chair. Behind them some mens are pointing guns at them. Same with bangpink as they are in separate room. As well as inyoup, eunwoo, Kevin, gill, shreyas, Mr&Mrs song, Mr&mrs kim , Emma, suzy in one room. Behind them also guards are pointing guns. Non of them are awake till now as they smell the chemical. Yn's blood boil after seeing this. Her eyes slowly started to change in black. Then she shout .