PROMO

"Are they Kissing?" asked astonished bondita while staring continuously at the screen of white curtain on which a romantic movie was playing right now.

"Yes Bon. How romantic" assured Ally to her.

"Don't you know about Kissing Bon?"asked Scarlett to Bondita, Surprised with the fact that Anirudh was his husband but still a normal stuff like kissing was so new to her.

"No. I mean yes. I know it. But i have never kissed on his lips. I mean I have kissed my maa. But.... " she confessed.

"Bon...You know that Kissing your mom and kissing your lover are 2 different things. Do you?" confirmed Scarlett.

"Yes I do know this but I don't know either if I love him or not" bondita replied sadly.

"So what will you do now?" asked Ally.

"I will confirm it firstly and then I will kiss him to confess my love" she said while blushing.

...........
"Really Glad to meet you after so long my darling Ani" she said while smiling, with a flirtatious tone.

"Me too. Please have a seat Emma " Anirudh smiled genuinely. He was so glad to meet his dearest friend today.

"So what's the plan? Are you coming for the party?" She asked.

"For sure I am coming" he replied with excitement.

At that same time Bondita entered in his cabin without any warning. Obviously she could. She didn't needed his permission to enter in his cabin or study. He himself had approved her. She was indeed his comfy company.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Is this a way to enter in your Teacher's cabin without permission? Where are your etiquette girl?" yelled Emma on her.

Anirudh was binded. He couldn't do anything. He couldn't tell everyone his real relationship with bondita. He felt sad. "Miss Bondita. Can you please wait outside? I am busy right now. And please close the door" he said simply.

She felt hurt and rejected. Tears streamed down from her eyes as she left the place.

.................
Both of them were sleeping peacefully in their room with each other.
Bondita stirred in her sleep a little bit. It was around 3 o'clock in the morning.

"I have to use bathroom" she mumbled to herself and got off from the bed.

But as soon as she got off from her bed her gaze shifted at her Sakha babu. He was sleeping but the place where he was sleeping was wet.

Does he too started bed wetting just like the 8 year's old her? Her eyes widened with horror. Is her Sakha babu sick?

She screamed with tears in her eyes "Pati babu.....". As soon as her scream reached his ears he opened his eyes hurriedly with a jerk . But before he could register anything she lifted the blanket from his body.

He was hard at that time ofcourse. It was awkward and so embarrassing for both of them. But he couldn't do anything. She had already saw his hardened manhood which was poking from under his pyjamas.

To decrease the embarrassment he covered his manhood with a pillow but what caught his attention was his bondita was still looking under him.

He followed the direction of her gaze and found that a large spot of bed sheet was drenched with water maybe. He quickly understood that what it was. But she didn't.

"Wh..Why you..you..are bed wetting Pati babu? A..Are you..a.. sick?" She sobbed.

"No bondita. It's not what you are thinking" he tried to assure her but seemed like his overprotective Bondita was not in mood.

"I..I will..call the doctor. And Kaka sasur ji too. Yo..you are sick" she informed while sobbing hardly. Before he could stop her she ran towards the telephone.

As soon as she lifted the receiver he screamed "Bondita stop. There's nothing like that".

"Don't feel ashamed pati babu. I will treat you. I will be always there with you" she blabbered while dialing the number.

"It's not what you are thinking" he said while snatching the receiver from her hand and keeping it on it's place.

"Then what is it?" She almost shouted  at him in concern.

"Wet dream" he confirmed while bowing his head with shame.

"What's that?" She asked, confused.

Living with her teenage Sakhi urf Wife is going to be a hardest thing for him.
How will Anirudh handle the situation and how will Bondita acknowledge her feelings for him?

Stay tuned for further updates because from now on I will be giving you guys target for likes and comments.