I love her!!!!!

Honey?

Honey?

Seriously Anirudh?

What was that? In what mood was he at that time that he told all this to Bondita like this? What was he upto do? He was literally behaving like a cringey lover who wants to stick to his girlfriend all the time. He was flirting with her. Well, a kind of and she was blushing.

Wait. Was she? Because of his acts? Really? That's something to rejoice. Haaye!

Wait! No. There's nothing to rejoice. Firstly stop behaving like a teenager and secondly she wasn't blushing. She was just astonished because of his odd behaviour. Because of which he is now feeling embarrassed. Very much.
So much so that he can't even hear the witness sitting in front of him, in his cabin.

"Ani....." her loud voice brought him in reality.

"Hmmm" he hummed simply.

Again his 'hmmm' irritated her. "You are behaving very odd today. You aren't even encouraging me. Today's my first lecture with students" She complained.

"You will deal great with students, i am sure" he cheered her.

"Thank you for your undivided attention towards me" Emma taunted with irritated and fed up look "I got to going".

He nodded while shaking her head she stood up, expecting him do cheer her up with a hug atleast.

But he didn't.

Seriously? Can't he just give her a good luck hug? He isn't even seeming in mood to contact with her today.

She groaned in her mind with irritation.

Even though she got little upset today with him about his behaviour towards her but she couldn't ignore the fact that she was hating the fact that he wasn't smiling with her today as usual. She is special for him. Right? Obviously. That's why he's always joyful around her. Then why not today, Anirudh?

Sighing she tried her best this time to gain his attention "What time will you come to pick me up on Saturday evening?". And she won. His sight jerked towards her, instantly.

She smiled. He must be blushing while thinking about them alone together on a drive.

"W..hat?" He asked drowsy, not sure.

"Oh, Come on Ani. Stop behaving like a teenager. We are adults. Can't we spend time with each other. And what do you think, I wouldn't know that you are coming to the party?" she chuckled with a smirk.

Oh! So he heard it right back then. She is planning to go with him. Salim. This must have done by you. He is trapped now. For a reason he does not want to go with her. She is quite modern and he is single according to her, which he is. So the consequences of her with him all alone will not be good. Not good for both of them.

She may try to form a bond with him, which he doesn't need at all. She is just friend for him. And he is really happy being single. He doesn't need to be commited.Yes.

Well, if..if...by god's grace and maybe in zillions of possibilities if She will agree then he will love to be hers forever partner. But that's a matter of future. Not now. She has to build her carrier plus she is a kid now.

"I am really sorry Emma but I...I..think..its not..not a great idea" he hesitated.

Her brows twitched with suspicion and irritation. She really got offended on his constant blank behaviour. Is he for real? He is denying her. Her. Like why would he do that? She is still young and beautiful. And he likes her. Right? Then..what could be...Oh! Okay. She got it.