His side

It took 2 days for Anirudh Roy Choudhary to settle down himself. Well, to be precisely he wasn't settled down as a whole.

His world shook upside down the day when she had confessed. He wasn't even able to think anything properly.

On such a cold night, barefoot and without any warm clothes, he simply walked along the streets of London.

His mind was in a strange dilemma. Every word she said was echoing in his ears but he was unable to take any decision.And how does he even take that decision? He knew his firm answer. That he loves his Bondita. Very much and infinitely.

Yes, It was indeed true that his love for her is probably not the same as a man feels for his woman. But that didn't mean he don't love her.

But this is not about him..this is about her life. This is all about his Bondita.

He doesn't want Bondita to feel for him what a woman feels for her man, desires from her man because it will only hurt her.

He may not be able to respond to her desires in the way she would like to receive every time. Only he knew that how he would love to give her everything whatever she demands. But he couldn't. He couldn't as he don't love her in that way.

And he would never want to give her false consolation. This would be wrong. With both of them.

It was not that he got angry or irritated with Bondita after knowing her condition. But he was troubled by the pain she will face in near future. He couldn't love her like that. And she will always feel that Void throughout her life if she continued to love him. He can't let that happen to her.

His heart trembles at the mere thought that she will never get the same desire from her partner in return for her desires.

His Bondita? Will she keep crying like this forever? Will she always yearn? And that too for his love? No. He would never let that happen.

As long as he is alive, he will never allow such condition of his Bondita. It is his determination that he will not let tears come to his Bondita's eyes.

If he is not able to give love in return for her love, then he will adopt some other way. Before this love for him can develop further in Bondita's mind, he will end that love, he will distance himself from her.

The sooner this love fever goes away from Bondita's mind, the better it will be for her. At least she won't have to face any trouble in future.

If he has to break the chain of love that has blossomed in her heart just to see her happy, he will break it. So that she may fly into the sky with freedom and happiness

He will free her from herself just for her pressure, for her sake.

"I will break those walls of love that will imprison you and your happiness. And even if I break down in the process then so it be . I just wanna see you safe and sound.
I can't see you becoming a helpless girl begging for love in return. Like previous time. It hurts. It hurts me so much ".

And he did what he had decided. He started maintaining distance from her from that night in the hope that maybe the love she had for him would end.

He quickly finished his work from school and came home because when he reached the medical room, he found that there was no one there.

Later on enquiry, he came to know that Bondita's friend Ally had given her a ride in her father's car and had gone to drop her home.

------------------------------------------
He was about to cross the hall and climb the stairs when he met Bondita's friends Ally and Scarlett.