PROLOGUE

The cherry blossoms in April always make the beginning of the school year so special

The cherry blossoms in April always make the beginning of the school year so special. The children laugh on their way to school and discuss their summer. The large numbers of students walking to school near the train station. (name) (last name) notices a handkerchief drop in front of her.

She picks it up and looks ahead of her, to the two girls giggling and one holds up her phone to take a selfie with her friend. "Excuse me." She calls as the two girls turn their heads to look at her. "You..dropped this." The two girls' faces changed from smiles to fright before one of the girls spoke up, "Ah uh..thank you." "Uh, I don't need it." The other girl chuckled nervously along with her friend as they quickly ran away from (name).

(name) continued her walk to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She has attended the school for 2 years, now starting her third year this semester in Class A. For the past two years, people have always called her (mispronounced name), like the horror movie. Being in Class A is one of the reasons others can't bully her.

While walking through the hallway, everyone parted ways for her. She didn't like the attention but continued walking to her classroom. She walked in the aisles of the desks and straight to hers. "Good morning." She greeted her seatmate not too far away from her. "G-Good morning." Her seatmate answered, turning to her friend quickly. "Oh no, I think I looked into her eyes." "How scary."

As the day went on, people continued to avert (name) making her slightly self-conscious, but it was something that hadn't changed since she first came here. She was now in her last period, science, she quickly took notes of what her teacher was saying, before getting distracted by a certain announcement.

"(name) (last name). Please report to the principal's office now." She slowly lifted her head up as her classmates chuckled at the announcement. "Someone's in trouble~" "I wonder what she did?" "I wonder if being scary is a crime." "She'd totally be in jail by now." And thus continued. After a few moments of initial shock, she quickly packed her stuff in her bag and rushed out the classroom.

(name) walked down a long hallway towards the principal's office. She noticed a man with spiky black hair standing outside the door. "Excuse me." She called softly, making the man flinch in surprise. He would admit, the girl was slightly scary but looked like she had good intentions. "Are you (name) (last name)?" He questioned and the girl nodded. "The principal would like to see you and inform you of your transfer." "Transfer?" She asked, tilting her head to the right.

The man didn't respond and just knocked on the principal's door. A muffled "come in" was heard. He opened the door for the girl, who answered with a muttered "thank you" and entered after her. This was (name)'s second time seeing the principal in 2 years, but she could at least tell his everyday smile was fake. The first being the entrance ceremony which was more like "Congratulations! You're not a complete failure!".

"(name) (last name). Pleasure to meet you." Principal Asano smiled, making the girl cringe. She would have liked to say, "Don't smile. You look so ugly when you smile." But instead replied with, "Pleasure to meet you too, Principal." He gestured to the chair in front of him as the girl understood and sat down.

"You may not know why you're here but the rest of the students and I do." The principal riddled, almost trying to trick (name). "You, (last name), are a threat to the students at Kunugigaoka Junior High School." He could see the female's face change and continued.

"Let me rephrase." he chuckled, "With your..appearance, you scare the students and that doesn't let them learn. You scare them with your existence and are disrupting their education." The spiky haired man in the front of the room by the door clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white. 'How can you take out a student based on their appearances?!'

"You still seem a bit confused so I'll say this one last time." The principal wasn't playing around anymore. His smile was gone and his serious face sent shivers down (name)'s spine. "I'm transferring you to E Class. Except the top 50 rule doesn't apply to you. You're stuck there. Permanently." He smiled once again when he saw the horror on her face. (name) looked down and held her head in her hands. The principal nodded at the spiky black haired man in the front to begin.

"(last name), the E Class students have been tasked with assassinating a yellow octopus who goes by the name of "Korosensei"." He placed a paper with the target on it and some extra information on her lap. Since it didn't look like she was taking it any time soon.

"You'll be given your knife and gun tomorrow. The E Class is located on the top of the hill. Come early so you can see where the students walk. My name is Karasuma, by the way." The man finished and managed to get the girl to stand up. She turned around and put on a fake smile, hiding the tears in her eyes. "Thank you, Karasuma-sensei." She walked past him, opened the door and left.

" She walked past him, opened the door and left

❤︎I prologue out! chapter 1 coming soon.