ASSEMBLY TIME

Another school day, another fun class

Another school day, another fun class. For their next class, (name) sat beside Kanzaki, on her friend's left. She watched Maehara, Okajima, and Mimura attempt to stab Korosensei with their knives, but failed and sat on the floor together.

"You know a sneak attack that simple isn't gonna cut it." Akabane commented. "All right! Let's begin our lesson!" Korosensei announces. Yet a certain girl with two braids, furrows her eyebrows in worry.

The class admired the liquid in the beaker that turned a bright red. "It's bright red.."

"Alright! And that concludes our experiment to extract artificial coloring..." Korosensei began before speeding through the classroom at Mach 20, taking all of the students' treats. "..from snack food!" He finished, holding the snacks in a tight hold. "I'll be taking all the leftover snacks now."

"What?!" The class yelled in shock. "We bought those ourselves!"

"He used this as an excuse to swipe snacks 'cause payday isn't until tomorrow." Maehara criticized with an angry expression. "My question's why a super organism has to live off a teacher's salary in the first place." Kataoka added.

"Nooo.." (name) whined. Her snacks were taken away from the big mean octopus. She sighed and laid her head on the table.

The students watched as Okuda walked up to Korosensei. "Eh?" He wondered. The girl held her hands behind her back, stuttering before getting out her main point. "I, uh...Well, uh.." "Go on, speak up, Okuda." The octopus encouraged, "What can I do for you?"

"Umm!" She revealed three, yellow test tubes, "Poison, sir! Would you drink it, please?"

"Well, she doesn't beat around the bush." Maehara blurted. "I'm sorry, is this weird?" Okuda asked shyly. "Well, this certainly is a very straightforward assassination attempt, I'll give you that." Korosensei stated, his bright smile still present on his features.

"See, the thing is sir, I'm very good at being sneaky. But me? What I'm good at is chemistry! And I put my heart and soul into this mixture!" Okuda exclaimed.

"Alrighty then." Mimura faltered. "Um, Okuda. Points for throwing in, but no one's that stupid."

"You heart and soul, huh? Well don't mind if I do, then!" Korosensei swallowed the liquid in the first tube. He almost immediately gagged and grunted while shaking. "This-This is!"

"Is it really gonna work?" Isogai questioned. "This might be it!" Another student agrees.

Suddenly, Korosensei turned blue and grew horns. "He, uh, grew horns."

"Ah, yes. This tastes like sodium hydroxide. It's poisonous to humans but not me, I'm afraid." Korosensei informed Okuda, looking down at her. "Oh.." She mumbled. "There are two others, correct?" "Y-Yes!" "Alright then!" Korosensei declared, drinking the next liquid.

Instead of the last, he grew 2 antennas and wings on the side of his head. Oh, and he turned a mint green. "This time he grew wings!" "His face is starting to get pretty fancy!"