GROWN-UP TIME

Another day, another new student - well in this case - teacher

Another day, another new student - well in this case - teacher. (name) was actually excited about this new teacher. The thought of meeting anyone new was exciting as it was nerve wracking. But most of her worries were washed away once she saw the class' new teacher, tightly hugging Korosensei's tentacle.

"Now, allow me to introduce your brand-new temporary foreign-language teacher." Karasuma sighed, with his arms crossed. "Irina Jelavich. Nice to meet you all!" She gave the class a bright smile while pressing herself onto Korosensei.

"What a knockout!" "What knockers!" "Wait.." "Why's she all over him?" The students dispersed in different assumptions and rumours. "Pisses me off..."

"Who'd have thought you were a teacher here?" Jelavich joked aloud, keeping her arms on Korosensei. "That's a wig." "Oh, I don't mind~!"

"The school intends to give you authentic experience in foreign languages." Karasuma explained, "I trust there are no complaints about her taking over half your half of your English lessons?" He finished. "If we must.." Korosensei stated.

The class watched the interaction of the octopus and the new teacher and couldn't help but feel nervous and slightly disturbed. "We've got us one heck of a teacher! Not only that, she seems to really have a thing for Korosensei." Kaede said what most of the class was thinking to Nagisa, who nodded.

"Uh-huh. I might get some assassination hints out of this." He held up his pencil and notebook. 'He seems thrown off by the attention she's giving him. Is it because she's human, or because she's a woman? His face changes colour to reflect his mood. So what's the colour for hot and bothered?'

Korosensei's face changes to a bright pink with his bright smile even wider than usual.

"He is all about her." "Yeah. No mistaking that face." The class mutters. 'Note: He blushes like a human.' Nagisa notes down.

"Korosensei's Weak Point #5: Boobs"

"I think she really likes Korosensei. Like, like-like." Akabane jokes with his seatmate on his right, (name). He slightly opens his mouth when he sees her mouth shaped in an 'O' and the small blush on her cheeks.

"I..I think so too! I didn't think that a human and an octopus could ever be compatible together! I'll be rooting for them." She declared as she lifted a small fist in the air, completely forgetting she was mad at Akabane. Said boy just chuckled at her reaction, noting in his head how dense she was.

"Ahh..the more I look at you, the more I feel myself drawn in. Your beady eyes, like two diarrhea pills...your undefined joints. Why, you're positively captivating!" Jelavich praised the octopus as she described every part of him she liked.

"How embarrassing!" Korosensei's smile grew wider everytime the new teacher opened her mouth.

"Don't fall for it, she's trouble!" Okano Hinata, a girl in the front, still shocked, tried to warn Korosensei. "No woman in her right mind would be into you." Nakamura Rio, a girl behind Okano, who was also still in shock, added.