[NAME] TIME

(name) had woken up extra early for her first day in Class E

(name) had woken up extra early for her first day in Class E. She almost made the mistake of entering the main building. Now there she stood, in front of the hill the End Class was. 'When you stand in front of school wondering if you should actually go or just skip..' After a long sigh, she convinced herself to climb "Mt. Fuji". She lifted her foot to take a step onto the slope and..gave up. She then decided to wait until one of the E Class students came and could help her up the hill.

After a few minutes of sitting on the floor and enjoying the sunrise, she heard two male voices talking on their way to the hill. She almost jumped in joy! She debated running up to them but remembered her past responses to that action. She slowly walked towards them, taking note of their appearance. A boy with spiked black hair and one with light blue hair.

"Excuse me." She called in front of them, catching the two boys' attention. Her bangs covered her face, helping with her scary looks. The boys flinched, the black haired boy more than the other. "Y-Yes?" The blue haired boy stuttered, a bit scared of the girl. Once (name) saw that the boys were actually listening to her, she lifted her head. Her bangs moved out of her face and her sparkling eyes were glowing.

"Do you know how to get up the hill to the E Class?" She murmured, a bit embarrassed about her situation. Seeing as she was in the same class as them, the boys felt a slight bit relaxed in her presence.

The black haired boy spoke up, "We're actually on our way up there. Would you like to join us, uhh?" "(name). My name is (last name) (name)." "I'm Shiota Nagisa and this is Sugino Tomohito. Nice to meet you, (last name).

Walking and talking with Shiota and Sugino was more fun than (name) expected. From what she has seen, Class E had seemed more carefree than the A Class could ever be. While listening to the two argue about aliens, she had a ghost of a smile on her lips. Sugino didn't catch it and neither did Shiota. The group didn't even notice that they had made it up the mountain.

Sugino stood in front of the two and waved with jazz hands, "Welcome to the E Class, (last name)!" Shiota chuckled at Sugino's welcome and clapped his hands towards (name). She stuttered a thank you and bowed repeatedly.

The three entered the building with Sugino informing the girl of his favourite baseball player and his experience with the octopus. Hearing word about the octopus made her a bit upset she was out here but shrugged it off. "Hey Nagisa, Sugino! Is that our new student-GAH" One of the students had called from the window, catching the trio's attention.

The boy had orangish hair and a pretty face, (name) noticed. 'He's probably popular..' She always had a talent of telling what someone is like by looking at them or seeing how they act. Once she realized she had been staring too intently, she flinched. Also surprising the two boys with her as well. Shiota took it upon himself to introduce her, since the girl was in a state of shock.

"This is (last name). Yeah, she is new. (last name), this is Maehara Hiroto." Maehara didn't even have the guts to flirt with the new girl. She was too..scary for him. She gave off 'I'll shove my arm up your ass and reach my other into your throat and shake hands.' (courtesy of xiaocamehome). Maehara nodded and gave a nervous smile to the girl before slowly backing away.