SCHOOL TRIP TIME: 2ND PERIOD

The Koro Sensei Drawing Song!

🎵First you take the Earth🎵

🎵Then you put a bean in Tokyo🎵

🎵And another bean in Sichuan, China🎵

🎵Leave contrails as you fly from Dubai to Hawaii🎵

🎵Back to Dubai over the Philippines🎵

🎵And then! North-South between Hawaii and Dubai every 25 degrees🎵

🎵And voilà, Korosensei!🎵

"Now you try!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, right!" The students sassed.

❤︎

In the lounge room of the inn, Nagisa, Kayano, Okuda, and Sugino were watching Kanzaki get a high score in a spaceship game. She quickly pressed buttons and moved her ship rapidly, impressing the small group around her.

Meanwhile, (name) was currently versing Chiba in Dance Dance Revolution. The two chose a song by Hatsune Miku and chose expert mode. A few students slowly gathered around them, anticipating the results.

Chiba was used to these games, but (name) was quickly catching up. "Woah! They're moving as fast as Korosensei." The music slowed down and the song finally came to an end. Chiba and (name) high-fived and looked at the screen in excitement.

3..2..1!

NEW HIGH SCORE: 600,000 POINTS, CHIBA

NEW HIGH SCORE: 500,900 POINTS, (NAME)

So close! The two students were exhausted, but complimented each other. The crowd settled down and the students separated into their own friend groups. (name) waved Chiba goodbye and left to call her parents.

Using her new phone, she excitedly dialed her house phone. "Hello, (name)!" Her mother greeted happily. "How are you?" (name) felt cheerful at the sound of her mother's voice. "I'm doing great! I got to try different kinds of desserts on our first day!" She whisper-shouted, unable to control her excitement.

"That's great, (name)! Remember to stay out of trouble." Her mother warned, as (name) could imagine her face as she said that. "I will, mom." (name) missed her parents. She had never been away from them for so long. "Mom.." "Yes, dear?" (name) smiled.

She wouldn't want her parents to worry. "Nevermind." "Okay, but just know we miss you, (name). It's okay to miss us too." Her mother chuckled. Her mother had said just what she wanted to hear. "I miss you too! See you soon!" (name) said. "Bye (name)!" She could hear her father's enthusiastic voice, before she ended the phone call.