SCHOOL TRIP TIME: 1ST PERIOD

Now that exams were over, everyone was taking it easy

Now that exams were over, everyone was taking it easy. Their only plan now was to assassinate Korosensei and get revenge on finals. (name) had heard rumors that there was a class trip and was trying to keep in her excitement.

"Are you okay (name)? You're shaking like crazy." Nagisa walked up to her from his desk. "Y-Yes!" (name) practically jumped out of her seat, surprised at the sudden voice. "Nagisa, did you figure out who's in your group yet?" One of the class presidents, Kataoka, asked.

The boy looked confused and stared at her blankly. "When you're all set, tell one of your class presidents–me or Isogai-kun." She bid goodbye and walked off to another one of her classmates.

Kayano came from beside Nagisa with a bright smile and greeted the two. "Hey (name), Nagisa! Did you forget? Next week is our-" "Class trip!" (name) finished, staring at Nagisa in enthusiasm. "Woah, you're really excited. Huh, (name)?"

(name) shrank back down into her seat. "Yes. I've never been on a class trip before. I can't wait!" She began to daydream about how nice Kyoto would be and what she would do. Kayano and Nagisa smiled at her antics and Kayano began to show Nagisa about what food she wanted to eat.

"Honestly, who arranges a class trip this early in third year?" A familiar voice complains. The exact same voice (which belonged to Korosensei) was dressed as a geisha and held a pretty fan.

"You're totally into it!" Maehara screamed. "Geisha clothes?" Mimura exclaimed. "And they look good on him!" Okajima yelled.

After hearing their comments, Korosensei quickly changed and went back to his normal clothes. He scratched his cheek awkwardly with a small blush on his face. "You saw right through me. Yes, in fact, I can hardly wait to go on this trip with you."

After his embarrassing confession, he was seen jumping around with (name), chanting the words, 'Kyoto Trip'. The rest of the class sighed at their actions.

.

In gym class, Karasuma had sat the students down and informed them about the trip. "As you know, next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto. And while I hate to ruin the excitement, let me remind you that you're still on duty."

Okano, seated in the front, spoke up. "You mean we'll be attempting assassinations there?"

Karasuma looks at her and nods, "Precisely. Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school, and you'll be moving in groups that he'll be following. It's an ideal location for snipers, and the government has already arranged for sharpshooters to join you. Upon success, each person will share in the ten billion yen based on the degree of their contribution. Be sure to pick assassination friendly routes." He places a hand on his hip and looks at them seriously.

"Yes, sir!" The class responds.

At the end of the school day, the class was busy diverging into groups for the upcoming trip. "Groups for the school trip, huh?" Nagisa wondered, then turned to his left side to ask Karma.