TEST TIME

Midterm period was a big deal for the E Class students

Midterm period was a big deal for the E Class students. This was an opportunity to get back to the main building and although an advantage it was also a struggle. Today, Korosensei was trying to help with our studies. "Now, then, class..Shall we begin?" He exclaimed, as he moved quickly around the front of the class.

"Begin what?" The class questioned, unsure of what their teacher was thinking or what he was planning. "Midterm time has rolled around." He explained, "Yes that's right!" One of his clones agreed. "And that's why this period will be spent in a high-speed study session!" He and his clones yelled in unison.

The students stared at the clones that appeared in front of them in shock. "My clones can work with you one-on-one to drill you on each of your worst subjects." Terasaka stared off to the side, away from his clone. "Ridiculous. He even switches headbands for each subject." Almost immediately, one of Korosensei's clones appears in front of him in a Naruto headband. "Hey! Why do I get a Naruto headband?"

Six Japanese, eight math, four social studies, four science, four English, one Naruto.

"Alright (name)-san. Overall, you don't seem to struggle with anything, but let's improve your social studies marks. They're not bad but could use some-" The side of Korosensei's face dips, surprising (name) and the rest of the class. "No sneak assassinations now, Karma! Dodging will disrupt my persistence of vision!" He scolds, seemingly glitching every time he spoke as Karma held a knife to the right side of his face.

'Karma's up to his usual assassination tricks again.' (name) sighs. 'It's insane how he's meant to destroy the Earth just next year. I hope..we can make some good memories before then.'

"Do you understand, (name)-san?" Korosensei inquired, snapping (name) out of her thoughts. "Yes!" She nodded.

School had ended and the students packed up for the day, leaving the school in groups. Most of the students had already left, but (name) was on classroom cleanup duty with Nagisa. He had said he had to leave early after they had cleaned most of the classroom. (name) volunteered to take care of the rest and said that he had a good evening.

(name) finished sweeping and walked outside the classroom to find Nagisa leaning near the Staff Room's door. She was about to call out his (name) before he quickly turned around and whispered for her to be quiet. She almost took this the wrong way before she heard a familiar voice.

"Barring the unexpected, I'll stay out of your assassination all together." The two backed away from the door, hearing the principal's footsteps. He whispered something to Karasuma that the two couldn't hear until Jelavich spoke. "Well, aren't you rational! I do like a rational man."

"I'm honored. However..." Principal Asano walked to the Staff Room's open window, sat on the ledge and crossed his legs. "As principal, I must consider what's in store next year and beyond should the Earth survive. In other words, if someone does happen to kill you, what is this school's future? Frankly, we need the E Class to remain as it is."