⚠️𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬⚠️

Hello! these are the headcannons in this story! If you are transphobic or homophobic leave this fanfic right now.

Thad: Thad is trans Ftm and bisexual. Thad is no longer closeted he came out in the 8th grade and has been known as Thad for the rest of his life (Trinity To Thad) His dad (the teacher) still makes mistakes and calls him trin but qiuckly corrects himself.

Lizzy: Lizzy is a closested lesbain and has fear of coming out after the mother incedent. she knows her dad will support but is highly scared that she wont be able to cheer and that her reputaion will be ruined.

⚠️Trama and topics of alcolics, self harm, suicide (attempts), anxiety, depression, and eating disorders. Read with caution⚠️

Thad And Lizzy family: Lizzy, Thad, Henry (The Teacher), And Scarlett are the Lilison Family Scarlett was sadly murdered in front of lizzy and thad when they where only 11 they don't know who killed her but they where greatly impacted lizzy started to eat alot more causing rumors to spred and causing her to get an eating disorder (puking up her food after lunch and dinner and not eating breakfest) one day she managed to find both a knife and a rope she had cut herself for accuratly about a month then tried to end it all..she had failed (thankfully) and started to see a tharapist. She however still does sh and has an ed she hasent tried to attempt because she has good freinds who care for her. Thad had experianced like lizzy lots of deppresion. UNLIKE lizzy he had lots of anxity about people brining up his mom but still continued to transition. Henry became a alcolic and nothing has been the same seince.

Doll: Doll is a cloested lesbain in a homophobic family. Even though her parents died when she was 11 (like lizzys mom) shes still scared for the sake of her reputaion thus that its not really good to begin with her being from russia.

Uzi: Bisexual with add and adhd very hyper and gets bullied a lot by Darren and Rebecca.

Dani: Lesbian Tomboy and was a massive player and very abusive to lizzy. Would force lizzy to eat food and when lizzy threw it up she didn't care. She made fun of her moms death and the fact that lizzy self harmed.

MIGHT BE EDITED!!!