🌹Flowers In The Sunset🌷 (Fluff)

Hiiii
before you start to read please know that there are changes from the previous one with they dont add to the story line.
(changes: no smut. no mall adventures, lizzys confession and dating flashback ((will add to storyline)) takes place in lizzys room and living room and lastly its all fluff ((maily cuddling and just cute stuff)) :D)

🌷Lizzy Pov🌷

I'm so happy!! Me and doll are dating now and im so much happier with her..we are actually having a movie date tonight at my house.

FLASHBACKK:

"Lizzy..So uh you know how we have been freinds for like the entire school year! but..i have a cursh on you and i honestly love you so much. more than you could even know..and i was wondering..will you be my girlfreind?"

"Doll..YES!!! ofcourse ill be your girlfreind"

That was the best day of my life..now im with the girl of my dreams. suddently i heard a knock at my door and it was doll!

"Hi mr. Henry! Uhh..wheres lizzy?.."

"Downstairs to the left its nice to have you over"

"Thank you!"

as doll came downstairs i ran to meet her she practically jumped into my arms

"Lizzy!!!"

"Doll!!!"

we kinda just stood there hugging for a while..it was nice..

"come on lets go to my room!"

We walked into my room that is mainly pink with magenta decals of clouds on my walls. we walked in hand in hand and sat on my bed

"Your room looks cool lizzy! i wish my room looked like this..it just had like a couple of posters and thats about it."

"Oh well you can always call me up to help decorate!"

"Nah..ill just come visit you"

She just looked at me and smiled. butterflies swarmed my stomach when she did that

"Hey! wanna watch tv? on the big tv obviously. follow me!"

I grabbed her hand and ran over to the main room because my room is the only one in the basement, thank god. i set up some pillows and grabbed blankets to get comfortable.

"so what should we watch"

doll asked looking at me.

"are you sure why dont we watch something you want to watch?"

"no really! it can be like..a little surprise to me!"

she laughed adorably at me as i put the tv on to The Conjuring. I thought it would be nice to scare us yk?....no i actually have no idea why i turned on a FUCKING horror movie..whatever.

"Lizzy you know that horror dosen't really effect me right?"

"Yeahhh i just wanted to put it on somthing scary you know?"

As the movie started to play i grabbed the blanket and sort of layed down as best as i could on the couch doll was on the other side of the couch just watching in peace and it wa fine at the moment. nothing to scary. This movie was the one about the witch that got hung and possesed the mother of a family nearly killing the mom and the youngest during an exorsisim. the sacry parts started happening and out of obvious fear i grabbed doll's hand and moved closer to her hoping to at least feel safer than before.

"Aww lizzy..its okayy"

Doll said in a mocking ish tone. i knew she was joking because after she let me rest on her sholder and held me so that i wouldn't be as scared UNTIL THE FUCKING WITCH WAS ON THE CLOSET!!! i jumped so bad i fell off the couch.

"Fuck..WHO THE HELL!?? I-"

I got cut off by doll laughing at me and helping me up it was cute to hear her laughing more than before..

"not funnyyy why was she even on the closet to begin with!?"

"Because she hauntes them..she needs somewhere to hide"

We went back to watching and as i started to get more scared the movie ended..well not ended..i..fell asleep you could sayy. BUT i did wake up to doll telling me that we should go to my room if im that tired..and ill be honest i was. we had school that day and cheer to top it all off and rebecca was on my nerves all day with her and darrens relationship. and she knows damn well that thad used to like darren.

"come on. your tired i can tell.."

"Fine..."

Me and her lyed down in my bed to sleep and i dozed off pretty quickly but woke up in pain from cheer the day before.. when i woke up however me and doll where..cuddling? i didn't remeber that when i went to be but grantied i was fucking exausted.
I didn't care though.
I kinda liked waking up and instantly feeling loved..

🌹Doll Pov🌹

Lizzy was laying on my chest sound asleep inside i was panicing but on the outside i think i hid my gay ass painic well? i don't really know..she was adorable though...our hands where innertwined and warm from basically sharing body heat all night. I felt werid but not in a bad way..in the way that you can kind of tell how your feeling but you can't at the same time. was this love? i don't know. if it is..i love the feeling, and lizzy for showing me it. im so greatful to have met her, honestly id proably be dead without her...

HIIII I just saw mine is on #4 of the murder drones rank! i just want to say 2 things..

1 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!! I honestly love you all for supporting the story..i did not think it would be this loved :)

2 Doll is starting to act more like me and lizzy will start to act more like my bff in the fact that was already act alot like charaters like n, uzi, and doll and lizzy <3 there also might be more thad moments if i can find someone to help me find thads persoanlity.

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!! <3