🤍 Cheer For Me 🤍

🌹Doll Pov🌹

Its the first day of cheer..i'm really nervous iim really glad though that thad let me on the team "the more the marrier is what lizzy says" i don't know who this lizzy girl is but she seems nice. he only told me that they are siblings and that lizzy is the cheer captain so i guess i have to thank her? i have no idea. Either way im excited! My mom (Yeva) used to be on the cheer team with a girl named Nori so i've always adored cheer. my first two classes are dance and history mainly the US but i dont mind. Less bulling the daughter of Nori is in my class her name is Uzi..shes strange but kinda like me. Well besides from being on cheer. as i was walking to next period i ran into...her...Lizzy

I bumped into her and fell forward droping my science textbooks and sketch book

"Woah!!! Sorry let me help you out!! i'm lizzy by the way!"

O-oh its fine...really you didn't mean to..." i said running over to my notebook where i basically write about crushes enamies and well...my family.."

"Hey" she said snapping me out of my trance "arent you doll? thad told me about you! Our dad is Mr. Henry. I'm going to his Ela class right now."

"O-oh! i have his class next...maybe we could walk together?"

"Sure!" she said that alot more...joyful than i had expected..it was cute..she was saying somthing but i was mesmerised by her beauty she had thick wavey blonde hair with pink fade hair die tied up in a neat pony tail with a yellow ribbon tied tightly around it. SHe was wearing the normal cheer uniform and boots with orange shoe laces and orance detaling that looked painted on. Shes crafty. i like that..

She nudged me and yet again snapped me out of my trance

"This is his class! thats my dad..come on! lets see if we can sit next to each other."

We walked over to our seats for the time being and sat down she went quiet instantly and started working on something probably for cheer...some sort of list or something what ever it was i was glad to see her write out the letters D, O and L, i looked down at the floor and went into a trance to think but she was all i could think about...what is this feeling?..

🌷Lizzy Pov🌷

I met Doll today!! shes really nice and good news is she has already met Thad and my father. she seemed to be lost in thought most of the day probably because its a new school but she was pretty quite and misterious like a present under the christmas tree or the surpise of birthday presents it was nice to get a break from people like Rebecca and Darren who just make out in the fucking halls even though Darren broke MY brothers heart. "That bitch. And not going to like Rebecca is just...annoying" i said as i wrote her name on the uninvited list for the cheer meet tonight. i saw doll looking at me in the halls and sorta..blushing?...but theres no way she would be lesbian never in hell. besides shes to pretty for my fucking luck and no one no matter how skinny or popular i am no one has liked me so i dont expect anyone to..mostly doll. I didn't even realize that i started crying. now im the loser that cries over girls in class.

"Hey, Are you okay lizzy? you started crying is something bothering you"

I looked over to see doll who has her hand on my sholder and asking me if i was okay rather than just ignoring me..

"Do you think ill be alone forever"

I didnt even realize what stupid words just came out of my mouth. i already knew the answer i was scared to be in relationships after my mom died.

"No..your to pretty you will find a girl..OR A GUY..someday.."

Doll looked away really fast when she said the or a guy part..could she actually be lesbian? no theres no way never in hell.

🌹Time Skip To Cheer🌷

Today we practiced a piramid and doll was on the top i was on the bottom holding her up. the goal was to have her do a backflip then to fall into our arms like a cratel...welll Alison got side tracked and fell backwards. thankfully my quick thinking forced me to jump forward and grab doll before she hit her head on the concrete

"WOAH HOLY HELL"

she screamed clearly in fear she just fell 4 kids above the ground and could've smacked her head and died for all i know

"L-lizzy! Thank you!!"

she said jupming up and hugging the shit out of me and i blushed..hard...shes so cute..and kind

"Of course. lets not have any inguries on the first day!"

i could tell she was nervous she went quiet and it kinda sounded like she started crying i walked over and hugged her

"Hey its okay it wasen't your fult! you just weren't prepared for that to happen on the first day"

I said smiling into her rose red eyes.

"Hey...if i ever fall...or complete the goal...Cheer for me.."

she said looking into my eyes before walking away.

I loved her.