🌹Mom?🌹 (Nightmare)

"Hello...?"

I said walking through the void that I thought was going to be just a nightmare to do with lizzy.. But then

"mom..!? What are you doing here!? MOM!!!"

I yelled but when I tried to hug her she disappeared and I fell to my hands and knees. oil hit my legs and hands..

"Doll.. Hunny you have to stop being so weak.. Use what you have! Use what you have programed in you! You won't know right now.. But you've used it before.. Go to Uzi Doorman.. She will know. Or at least khan will.. From nori. Don't disappoint us."

"what..are you saying!?"

i fell trough the ground that was an oil filled void with symbols and yellow lights i curled up as i was falling..must wake lizzy so i took a deep breath and..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

But...in reality. nothing happened...just silence. i had accepted my fate when i hit the rock bottom and oil splashed up everywhere..

"Doll!! I'm not alone!!"

Uzi said running up to me..i ran to her when she got dragged back by a..HUMAN HAND!?..

"UZI!!"

"DOLL!!!"

her voice faded as she got pulled back..

"Hello..Doll..i will kill you. just like i did to your mom and dad..its only a matter of time.."

i looked up at the voice to see the face of my moms murderer..she laughed at my face as she assened into the void.

Then. i woke up. to lizzy nudgeing me awake..

"Doll..are you okay..?"

"Uzi is in danger.."

i said grabbing my stuff and running out to find uzi before it was too late.

HI! im going to be doing an uzi pov next simply to add to the zest of the story line. im still very upset about my freind being gone for the summer but its fine i know that ethier way she still cares about me. <3