🌹The Aftermath🌷 (Fluff)

Fair warning this is gonna be like the flowers in the sunset chapters!! One being smut the other being fluff. This will be lizzys pov for the beginning. (I'm adding fonts aswell)

⚠Skin picking, suicidal mentions, self harm, paralyzation, the feeling of being trapped in a never ending loop, hallucinations⚠

🌷𝑳𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒗🌷

I awake to see that I'm in a
hospital with little to no memory
of why I'm even here. Where's
doll? I don't remember. What happened to Rebecca and my brother? I don't know. I have no recollection of what happened yesterday? Today? I don't even know what day it is. I can't get up, I feel paralyzed, as if I'm being held down with rope. But in reality nothings there, nothings holding me down. I feel scared I feel alone, without a way to get out of this pain. I feel trapped in a never ending hell that is this hospital. There's gifts around me from people who I know, and some I bearly remember, like Robyn and Roxy. And then people I do remember, like my dad. Pink balloons from Robyn, a pink rabbit suffed animal from Roxy. And then cards saying they hope I recover quick. Recover from what? I look down as I realized how hurt I truly was, deep scab wounds and big bruises from a experience I don't remember. I only remember the memories I made with Doll and a few memories with that, And I managed to remember all the trauma within my family.. I need to find doll but I'm still paralyzed to this hospital bed with what I can feel is guilt. I'm full of quilt.. Is it my fult this happened? Is doll dead..? Is that why I have guilt? I don't know.. While I was thinking this I started picking at my skin and not long later I was bleeding from a self made wound... I promised I wouldn't do this.. Fuck.. I broke my one promise.. I'm a terrible girlfriend. I look up as I hear knock at the hospital door and as it slowly opens I see Braidon walk in.

"Hey Liz.. How you doing??"

"Shitty. I feel guilt"

"Why? You haven't done anything wrong."

"I don't know, I haven't seen doll?"

"I still don't understand why you would have any guilt about not seeing her. She's fine don't worry."

I still felt the need to worry, if anyone could get close to deaths door it would be her.

"Hey speeking of..."

I started looking at my pink jacket across the room that was specially ordered from Etsy, it was a gift from doll.. She had a matching one they where both just a fluff jacket hers is red mine is pink, a lot of memories have been made with those hoodies

"Can you take me to dolls room?.. I miss her"

"Yea of course let's go"

Braidon said as he helped me up and helped me get my jacket on after getting back into normal clothes rather than a hospital gown. As we walked down the hallway I couldn't help but feel more guilt for something that was, according to Braidon, "not my fault. " I'm reading the numbers on the doors as we pass them with a limp to my walk trying to remember what happened the previous day or days.. I can't even remember what day this happened my memory is fucked. I have no sense of time.

"Here's her room, I don't know for sure if she's awake or not, she's definitely awake from the actual incident but I don't know if she's maybe sleeping to recollect her memory of yesterday"

Yesterday. I know the date now..

"Oh okay I'll just wait for her.. "

As I knocked I heard the faintest "Lizzy?" Come from inside the room in dolls voice I turned the door handle and walked in to see her sitting up and watching the tv that as specially altered to Russian so that she could better understand it. Her bedding was messed up, I'm gonna guess from the fear of nearly dying like her parents but by a person her own kind, a worker drone.

"Lizzy... "

Her voice sounded altered in a way as if she had been crying for hours on end without stopping

"Doll.. "

I said running over to her and hugging her tightly

"Your okay! Thank god.. "

"Yea.. I'm fine.. "

"Totally" (wispered under her breath so that Lizzy didn't hear)

🌹𝐷𝑜𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑜𝑣🌹

I told Lizzy I was okay it was a lie I was actually trying so hard to hide my self harm from the fear that she was in danger and I know she's already worried about me, I don't want her to worry more thats what I'm trying to avoid of anything.

I couldn't bear to see her being worried about me and my health, mentally and physically.

And besides Christmas is near. Lets not scare her now.

OMG I HAVE UPLOADED!? WOAH lol anyways next chapter is Christmas related.