A Year To Remember❤

The long awaited next chapter :D (maybe a smut warning)

🌹Dolls pov🌹

It's Christmas, and I'm celebrating it with the best person in my life, my girlfriend. We where about to open presents when Lizzy left the room to go get my gift while Thad opened his from his dad which was a brand new football for practice with a drawing of a bat on it symbolizing Uzi or as he likes to call her "his lucky bat" as Thad was thanking his dad for the gift Lizzy walked back out and handed me the gift that was in wrapping with pink lily of the vallys and a tag with a bow that said Doll with a red heart next to it. She told me she had a second gift for me that should be opened in private. As I opened the gift I saw her starting to cry while smiling, inside the box was a note saying "thank you for loving me for who I am, my beautiful rose petal" I started crying as I picked up a bracelet with a heart with a L And D in the center of it.
"I love it darling"
I said crying in her arms
As we where hugging Uzi arrived and Thad ran to hug her, everyone was here time for the show to begin.
Uzi opened a new beanie from Thad with a handmade pin with a purple and green heart on it and some fingerless gloves because hers got ruined after her rail gun test project exploded.
I then handed my gift for Lizzy to her, as she opened it I saw shock and tears stream down her face with happiness as she put her hands over her mouth, inside the little box was a necklace hand made by me with the words "till death do us part, I'll love you" it had a locket with a picture of us from cheer and from prom

"Doll... I LOVE IT"

Lizzy screamed and jumped into my arms nearly knocking me straight to the ground I had a slight laugh and we continued to open gifts, a lot of them where things we asked for, even her dad got me some things I wanted because of the fact that I'd be spending Christmas with no one if it wasn't for them.

A while had passed, Uzi was staying the night because thand thought that it was fair because I was going to be staying overnight as well. After we had eaten some food that Lizzy's dad made for us me, Lizzy, Thad, and Uzi went seperate ways. Thad and Uzi going to his room and me and Lizzy going to her room.

(Smut warning)

🌷Lizzy Pov🌷

Me and Doll have been sitting on my bed for a while now, I get up and tell her that I have something for her, I get up and walk over to the couch and grab a small black box safely hidden out of sight. It was Dolls final gift of the night. I walked in and set it down on my desk then told her that I was going to check on Thad for a second and ask if he wanted anything from the kitchen while I was up there. I knock on his door at first and had no response, which normally is the signal that it's okay to come inside. I gave him a warning that I was coming inside and heard him say a bit to late not to come in.

As I walk in, I see something I don't think I'd ever be able to unsee.

Thad and Uzi where giving each other gifts of a.... Physical. Intent.

I closed the door quickly while in shock and partly disgust knowing I saw Uzi and my BROTHER doing that together. I walked back down to my room and sat on my bed as doll closed my door and went to get her last gift. In a moment of shock I completely forgot what I had bought her till she had opened the gift and inside was a small remote controlled toy with a hoodie to cover over it so my dad wouldn't have noticed.

"Lizzy!?"

"Uh-OH Y-YEA THAT UHM"

Doll was quick to make me shut up by jumping over pining me down and making out with me passionately I didn't know what to do seeing as though my hands where pines by hers and my body was pinned to the bed by her body too.

(Posting this as a draft for now, some things rapidly came up. I'm so sorry.)