🪻What the..🪻

(Pt 2 of "🌹Mom🌹?")

🪻Uzi Pov🪻

"Uzi, Darling.."

I started to cry looking around..i never met my mother.

"Mom?!"

i saw looking into her eyes for the first time she looked like me but with a thick strand of longer hair in a ponytail by the side of her face and a dress with long sleeves that fell to her fingers.

"Use what you where given. stand up for yourself..you dont want to dissapoint me, right..?"

i started to sob, no i dont want to dissapoint my mother! if she still belives in me from the dead its still a bonus..besides my father could give a shit less about my acomplishments.

"No NO of course not mother!!"

i said looking up at her with hopeful eyes praying that she would say that im doing a great job..

"well your failling."

"w-what!?"

"What do you mean what!? YOU THINK ME AND YEVA HAD IT EASY YOU THINK I DIDN'T LOSE MY FREINDS NIKO, VIX, AND JEN!? Uzi. You dissapoint me. honestly. its pathetic."

I started sobbing. i cant belive my own mother said that to me

"Your right. i didn't. but thats because no one WANTS to be freinds with me. BECAUSE IM A MOTHERLESS CHILD WITH DADDY ISSUES!? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!? WHY DID YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF!!!"

"UZI! This is N!#0, v!*, AND J311's FULTS not mine. and guess what. maybe they arent freinds with you, cause your a dissapointment. honestly what the fuck are you doing with your life rather than just sitting around trying to get "REVENGE" for my death. darling its never going to happen. your not going to kill your own father right. thats what i thought."

I fell to my knees and started sobbing before realizing i fell into a lake of oil i felt like i was drowning..but after the words she spoke..i kind of, just, let it happen.

"UZIII!!"

"D-DOLL!?"

I said sitting up my hair has oil dripping from it and my clothes stained with a void color

"uzi..are you okay!?"

"N-no.."

i managed to spit out the word no before getting dragged back by a human hand.

"DOLL!!!!"

"UZI!"

I started crying again..

"PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE WHAT DID I DO PLEASE JUST STOP PLEASE!"

"You're..Noris daughter. Shit snap out of it Im going to kill you you know. its only a matter of time before you turn into your dearest mother."

"Wh-what.."

i was shook back to the real world after that by doll..but one thing i realized was..we actually had oil on us...my hair was dripping of oil my socks and shirt stained black and dolls red jacket and socks from the cheer compatiton went from a white and orange to a pitch black color

"Zi? are you okay?"

I saw thad first because he was the one speaking so i jumped up and hugged him tightly

"Guys im sorry..ive been hiding stuff from you. doll our mothers knew each other and know something about the dissasembily drones..and...my mental health isn't shit from my mom lizzy..its from rebecca and darren.."

I felt thads grasp tighten when i said darren's name

"im going to fucking kill darren and rebbeca then."

lizzy and thad both said..i still couldn't get one thing straight..what do i have that my mom was refurring to..? i have so amny questions..

Thad and lizzy let me spend the night with them so that me and doll could talk out what happened..and we realized our dreams had paralles and in dolls dream her mother wouldn't even talk to doll..and mine was just saying im worthless..

WOW OKAY I shouldn't listen to music when writing lol next chapter will prob be a fluff chapter with doll and lizzy but i had to add a little bit of thad x uzi cause..i can? but any other ships get diffrent stories MEANINGGG ill be working on uzi x n butler n x maid v cause im indecisive and in 3 days (for me) episode 5 will be out so hell why not! :D ALSO i gave n, v and j names till episode 5 comes out so niko vix and jen are n,v and j!!

(HAPPY PRIDE MOTH BTW FROM A LESBIAN WRITER)

Btw importand announcement i am going on a trip so next chapter might be postponed