Opening: Awakened

Song - Awakened ft. Cassyette | LEC

Scene starts with Lyax all alone in a dark area where light is shining, showing himself in a shadowy silhouette.

If you had it all,
Would you look to fall in the eyes?
Could you walk away this time?
Will you realize,
Recognize,
It's never over.
And the flame that once had died....

Lyax looks around as the orange aura starts to flowing around him, as he looks at the other Multiverses around him, and then closing his eyes.

.... Awakens.

His eyes opens, revealing a mix of yellow and orange eyes, starts to glow, with a symbol on it, and then shows the Union Academy school.

Will you rise above,
The days to come,
Will you be enough?
Will you walk away this time?
Look to your left,
To your right,
Leave the pain behind!

The other champions look above to the sky, where the stars connecting through the other Multiverse connecting to them. Then Lyax sees something at the distance all by himself, as dark clouds approached him as he prepare himself with his weapons.

Cause we all face the fires.
And we stray from the light.
Go and leave the pain behind!

Lyax's girlfriends sees the dark clouds coming to their way as they prepare themselves. Along with the other Multiverses and the Champions.

Feel the rush,
Feel the tides!
Can you feel it?
Rid the pain.
Wash it away,
And stand again.

Lyax by himself and the others start fighting the enemies emerging from the dark clouds.

Awakened!

Lyax sees something as a bright glowing light starts flashing, which then he covered his eyes as it got brighter and blasted him away.

(Awakened....)
(Awakened....)
(Awakened....)

Lyax is left unconscious after what happened for a while.

Will you turn and run,
From what's to come,
Will you face it up?
Or will you fall away again?

We see the other Champions and Lyax's girlfriends floating on space, with K'Sante being the first to see what is going on. The reality shattered, while the others starts descending down.

What's calling out,
To be found,
When the time is right,
When the time is right!

Lyax then regains a little of his consciousness, but his vision was a bit blurry, only to realize the shattering reality.

Cause we all face the fires.
And we stray from the light.
Go and leave the pain behind!

Lyax then fully regain his consciousness as he realized he's being pulled by the gravity of space.

Feel the rush,
Feel the tides!
Can you feel it?
Rid the pain.
Wash it away,
And stand again.

Lyax then sees many visions of himself in different types of clothing, along seeing other Multiverse as he starts to power himself up.

Awakened!

The others on the ground were fighting the enemies from the emerging darkness of the cloud, up until they saw something. A shooting star, but then it landed, blasting the enemies away.

Feel the rush,
Feel the tides.
Wash away what used to be.
Will you make your stand?
The world in your hands again!

Everyone starts to regain their sight again from the dust and everything covering them, revealing Lyax, with a smile on his face while smiling. His girlfriends touch him, seeing that he's fine as tears starts to form from them.

Cause we all face the fires.
And we stray from the light.
Turn the page and make it right!

Lyax then face the enemies, along with many of the villains who is in their command. Villains not from his world or others, but more so somewhere unknown, alongside a villain that is his main rival. Everyone prepared for the fight.

Feel the rush,
Feel the tides!
(Feel the tides!)
Can you feel it?
(Can you feel it?)
Rid the pain.
(Pain!)
Wash it away,
(Wash it away!)
And stand again.
(And stand again!)

Everyone starts charging at each other, fighting the enemies, alongside Lyax who is fighting his villains with his Dysfunction Auditory and his Orochi's Valiant while using his skills.

Awakened!
(Awakened!)

Then Lyax starts jumping himself very high, as he starts to slash the enemies, and once he got to the screen, he slashes it, changing the scene to himself, his girlfriends and friends, and a row of the other people in the Multiverse, revealing the title.