2: Introducing New Faces

POV: Lyax

"Lyax....."

All I did was continue closing my eyes, reflecting myself in the calmness of days. It felt like mere seconds... no... more like millions of years that's been flowing through my mind. The vision being clouded by the darkness from the eyelids closed. It feels like I am living through the abyss..

"Lyax....."

Was that... someone calling my name out loud? It seems like it.... No wait.... It sounds like two gods calling out my name...

"Lyax... Wake up.... And we'll show you the pathway..."

I opened my eyes, but whatever around me inside isn't some sort of a room...

It feels like a room in ruins... No... But a room between a balance of lightness and darkness.. This place looks very unfamiliar. It's just I have not seen this place like anything before...

"Hello? Is anyone here?" As I start speaking while everything echoed inside the ruins.

"Lyax.... Continue the pathway of where the dark clouds and the light glowing will lead you... You will see the truth of where you are..." The two voices echoed as I hear them again.

I could not understand what they mean. Yet when I saw something over to another room, I seen the dark clouds and the light glowing, flowing through eacc other, and giving me a way here. It seems like I am going to the right path.

I ran, following the dark clouds and the light glowing. It seems like they want me to see someone or some people... Yet who knows what fate are they leading me? Is it the fate of my own past? Future? Or even the present that awaits my fate?

Yet I saw something again in the distance... Something glowing far away... As if it look like something is waiting outside. I ran and ran as fast I can, not giving up my energy until I arrived into somewhere I have never seen before.

 I ran and ran as fast I can, not giving up my energy until I arrived into somewhere I have never seen before