Chapter Three: Unexpected Desparation (A Sword from Over 300 Years Ago)

3rd POV

After Tanjiro broke the Head of Yoriichi Type Zero both him and Kotetsu bare witness a Sword that was inside the doll, which so happens to be the same Sword the Legendary Demon Slayer from 300 years ago wield, the two boys got too excited while doing crazy amounts of movements, Tanjiro was red as a tomato, Kotetsu told Tanjiro to pull it out however it was like he was given to much of an honor that he refuses before eventually deciding to pull the sword out and to take a glance....a glance of it in the most Rusty state that send Kotetsu and Tanjiro on the floor, it made sense since the sword was in the doll for 300 years and nobody touched nor knew about it. Kotetsu apologies to Tanjiro for having him all worked up for nothing, while he said he's fine his face with tears clearly said the opposite, then Haganezuka-San appears again, all muscled, leaving both the two boys started, he heard everything and told everyone to leave it to him, Kotetsu was annoyed about how Haganezuka-San Social Skills still Sucked, and then the three began fighting over the sword constantly before Kanamori-San showed up and showed Haganezuka-Sans Weak spot, Kanamori-San then told Tanjiro that Haganezuka-Sans was training and making a new sword so Tanjiro wouldn't die, even though he wouldn't be honest about it, Tanjiro was flattered, Kotetsu had the gut to point out to Haganezuka-San his level of social skills before getting grabbed by him.

Kotetsu POV
Time Skip

Today was interesting to say the least, the doll got destroyed for the first time, I met with two demon slayers, I was happy I befriended Tanjiro he was a sweet person, as for the Mist Hashira, I can't even lie to myself at that moment I had this Urge, what kind of urge? It was night but it was still early, I thought to myself about the Mist Hashira he might be where Tanjiro and other visitors are resting, I thought on going out to see the Hashira, I wish I knew his name but We weren't in a good circumstance at the time, maybe we might this time, Idk what Im doing why I'm so fixated and interesting towards that mint hair boy, he tried to test my doll without my permission and approval and try to steal the key, even took the arm off, but then I realized it was how he approach me and his demeanor, it was scary sometimes but still calm, he eyed me as if I was important even when he told me where I'm at overall, I couldn't fight my urge anymore so I took a sword and went outside to look for the other demon slayers. Knowing our village is the most safest Sanctuary I knew I'll be just fine, I should be old enough to take care of myself from most things. "Ok got some light with me time to head off, thankfully its not a long walk."

Muichirou POV

The Whereabouts of my swordsmith who is making my new sword were unknown, I took the liberty of waking up the Burgundy green checkered boy through a pinch in the nose, his reaction was very slow, I ask him about my swordsmith, he suggested he was with Haganezuka-San, and ask me too come look for them. I do not understand this boy.."Why are you so concerned, don't you have something else you should be doing?" I asked. "Helping other people for me feels great, but also it ends up being beneficial for you at the end of the day, and I wanted to check up on them so great timing." Said Tanjiro. His words suprised me as if I got snapped out of some sort trance I been in for years now, I didn't notice my own eyes suddenly lit up, I questioned him about what he just said and ask him to say it again before his sister popped on him, she was a strange creature, never thought to this day a demon being an Allie to us, have I met her before? We evening tilt our heads together weirdly

Before anything goes further, a sense of terrible trouble has appeared and we were attack by an Upper Moon Demon, Upper moon 4 hantengu, this demon for how he's acting is strange, we were more concerned on how he hid himself very well, I performed Mist Breathing Fourth Form
We fought him till I cut his head off only for him to split himself, and one of them launch me out of the building with what appeared to be a blowing leaf, I was flying but thankfully I wasn't hurt and got back to my footing after I landed but I couldn't just catch a breathing I ran as much speed as I can.

Kotetsu POV

As I was wondering around the forest I then hear the bells of my town Ringing tremendously, normally that bell doesn't ring like that unless...our town has been invaded by those demons...the purpose of our town being in secret to the public is kinda the same as the demon slayer, it's to keep us swordsmith and swordsmen save from any danger, the fact that demons had just now invaded our town after so many years had me almost frozen in fear I didn't know where to go but then remembered that I was gonna see the demon slayers who were visiting, this makes me happy they stayed over I can use this opportunity to seek shelter and informed them about what's going on. Just then out nowhere a giant like Fish just plops around right in front of, I had absolutely no clue what the hell I was even looking at, I barely see any demons during my own existence, are they suppose to look like this? I was not only left with no words, but I was really scared, it tried to keep attacking me but it just moved its hand around too much, but I was saying same for myself as I was swinging my sword constantly, no matter how much hits I gave him and cuts none of it phase this monsters, the only good thing with me being small is that I can avoid all of his attacks but I knew my endurance and energy will soon run out the eventually and that's what happened the moment that fish monster grabbed me I couldn't do anything I was stuck to his gripped hand, I knew at that moment I was about to die...I really wished I would of at least see Tanjiro or even the mist hashira one last time...

Muichirou POV

"Wow he threw me out really far, I have to get back now fast." As I was running I then got a glance of some sort of demon and...a kid....wait it's the exact same kid from earlier! It appears he's fighting but knowing this situation that boy will not last any longer, I should still be running...yet I stopped as I looked at them better. The mask boy knows he can't kill yet with his size he can easily keep moving around him, but it would of been easier if he just ran since he can't kill something like this. I know a part of me would of leave him due to his inexperience and that looking at the demon it's just another demons summoning, the high priority would be to save the chief of the town. However remembering my first counter with the mask boy those memories drift it's way back to me somehow, and a side of me deep down doesn't want this boy to get killed at all after everything that happened today with me and him, then I remember what Tanjiro told me earlier...I immediately snapped back now wanting to save him more than ever so in a blink of an Eye, I slash off that fish's arms and the masked boy was free from its grip, I looked back at him, he didn't expect someone like me to save him out of the blue. I still kept my composure. "Look I don't want you to get in the way, now this is the opportunity for you to make a run for it and to get out of here quick."

TO BE CONTINUED