Chapter Eight: True Feeling

Muichirou POV

My Mission was short and sweet, then I find myself it some sort of city or whatever, didn't Tanjiro had any experience being in civil areas like this? It's a nice sight, I started smiling, sometimes I feel guilty that no one but us demon slayers or people who witness demons before know that their existence will be the worlds demise, I sometimes hope the amount of demons that spread everyday didn't spread world wide and none of us even with our abilities could make it further to save everyone....I felt sad, guess that's what it feels to think this ways, I took a few steps until I saw a familiar face that instantly brightened my heart...Kotetsu.

He seem to be doing a lot better after their village was attacked, but I noticed him in deep thought, what was he thinking about, my most important question is what will he think of me now? I have slightly changed since we met and now that I have my memories and that I'm more expressive, will kotetsu perspective towards me will also change? I think it's time I figure that out myself as I started to approach him, of course he wasn't looking but honestly it was adorable of him to accidentally bump into me. "Oh I'm so sorry I did not me too-" he interrupted himself as he looked up towards me. "T..T..Tokio!?" He seemed so suprised to see me in this town. "It's great to see you too." I said with a smile that this was his first Time seeing. Out of nowhere he hugged me immediately and I couldn't help but hugged back, was he crying? Did he miss me that much? Then again we didn't bid each other farewell after we did save each others life's that day.

"I'm so happy that your alive and well, but I just missed you too much!" He said after his tears went dry. Koto walked in happy to see me to, but he might me more happy with something else, I don't know what he is thinking. "So I assume you were out on a mission seeing it's nighttime and your sword being well you know." He said. None of the town notice my sword and not to be as rude, but also this be the first I'm complimenting any Swordsmith or swordsmen, but they do have a bit more intelligence than anyone around us now about demons, demon slayers and skills. "While we ain't gonna engage in conversation in this crowed let's get out of the eye of this town." He said. Both me and Kotetsu mod in agreement and we had a move on.

Kotetsu POV
Time Skip

After a long conversation and catching up with Muichirou and Koto, I was surprised that Lori brought the idea that I should stick with Muichirou for the time being to get to know him even more, but I knew koto had another reason why he brought that idea, Muichirou suprisingly agreed and I never thought someone like myself will be standing at The Demon Slayers HQ, this is what looked like, it's beautiful, along with the butterfly Estate where demon slayers heal and do Rehabilitation Training. I met Every Hashira, some I already knew, some were unique and I already like, and some that are three words....Scary....Weird...strange. But we all are different so I didn't mind, then I met up with Tanjiro again he was so happy and cheery to see me, man he his way too pure for this world we are in now, sometimes I wish whatever happened to his family didn't happen. I met his partners One that was loud, Cries too much and how he hit on any girl, Glad to know my maturity and status is a bit higher than his, although he did help kill a strong demon before so I shouldn't stay too much. Then I met the guy with the Boar Mask, I'm not complaining, he's more hot headed than I am, I'm glad I'm not to overwhelming as him, he likes to fight anybody and I assume his whole life he's been living in the forest, however he was pretty cool. Then I finally met Tanjiro's Sister Nezuko.

We didn't met properly cus we were trying not to die, she's the demon that is immune to sunlight and is the one that never hurts people, I already liked her cus of that, and that's she's inspiring. She has not spoken in a long time so she easily stutters. She wasn't gonna stick along longer since she'll be checked up for something, afterwards me and Tanjiro were talking till Muichirou peeked through the door and looked around his eyes were at me and his smile that he now has brightens me up. "Hey Kotetsu in 40 minutes we gotta return to my estate, that special thing I mentioned to you starts tomorrow." He said. He did fill me in that they are gonna be doing special training with the Hashira's training every demon slayer, and I happen to be a special guess to watch everything well, I was only allowed to watch Tanjiro train for now but I'm fine with that. After I nod towards Muichirou, he left with me being a bit red, then I notice tanjiro smiling so big at me and said something that got me off guard. " You like him." He said

My face burned Hot, did he just confirmed the true feeling I been trying to figure out myself with his Sense of Smell!!

TO BE CONTINUED

(For Those who been reading up to this point thank you all so much for supporting me on my first ever fanfic I made)