Chapter Six: Whatever it Takes (Awful Villain)

Time Skip to where Kotetsu is Trying to save Muichirou

3rd POV

Muichirou was in the brink of death since he was incapable of breathing as long as he was still trapped inside the waterlike vase created by gyokko. Muichirou immediately accepted that this was it for him but then gain flashbacks of his past and how he came to be a demon slayer, with Tanjiro appearing as a guidance, Muichirou remember the most important thing he had so long forgotten...he had a twin. Everything flowed right back to him from his life to meeting the master of the Demon slayer corp, even Tanjiro figure ended up turning into another being from Muichirou memories, his father, having the same crimson eyes as Tanjiro one last thing he hears before drifting back to reality was that one person as of now who doesn't want muichirou to die, eventually reawaken from his deep thought he then see's someone that ended up giving him a sign of light

Kotetsu POV

There is no way I'm just gonna stand here and do nothing knowing that the hashira who saved me before is gonna drown soon, while gyokko was attacking Koto and Han's who are making a new sword for Muichirou in a fast past, I tried to get him out of whatever this is. "YOU CAN'T DIE!!" I shouted. "COME ON TOKITOU-SAN, STAY WITH ME I PROMISE I WILL SAVE YOU DAMNIT!!" This is by far the opposite of water, whatever this shit is it's boingy and gross, I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to cut it with a knife when Muichirou couldn't cut it inside with his sword...

Muichirou glance at me, I feel horrible seeing all those needles in his face, it's not the same face or scenario I want to see him in, when I embraced him I did notice his eyes change one time, I wish I knew more about what he had to go through be...

Muichirou glance at me, I feel horrible seeing all those needles in his face, it's not the same face or scenario I want to see him in, when I embraced him I did notice his eyes change one time, I wish I knew more about what he had to go through becoming a piller, he then spoke. "Listen you have bigger problems to worry about, your out in the open, go protect the chief, it may be hard and impossible for you but please just grab the blade you been holding and run." He spoke calmly, in any situation I do as he says but no matter what I'm not leaving his side, I care for him that much. One of those mini fishes appear right behind me, muichirou told me to move as if I didn't knew they were there, but I did knew and I was waiting for it, my clothes covered in blood, it stings but I can live, muichirou was horrified, this was my first time I see him with any emotional but what I didn't expect was his eyes Lightning up too, The only thing I could think was that maybe by saving him he could continue fighting but maybe I Can free a side of him that's been in this fog for sometime.

"KOTETSU NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, RUN FOR IT!!" Muichirou yelled. The fish started attacking me but I wasn't going anywhere, I'm suprised Im still standing up, while doing so I thought of a solution to get Muichirou out. He clearly was not liking that Im risking myself for him. He kept telling me that I can't get him out and to just cover my wounds and run, I really want him to stop doubting me and himself, and I think of the people that have got me to where I'm at, I put my plan in motion lifting my mask up again and started slurping on this thing hoping it could give the mist Hashira some air for him to get out, I know it appears as water but being made by something that's horrendous and awful makes me sick, eventually something Inside Muichirou was enough to have him pull through and he was able to break free, and I stumbled on the floor.

Muichirou POV

It was hard for me to breath, considering that I had water in my lungs, The visions I had of my family, my twin it was like I was experiencing it all over again cus of Kotetsu, he chose to get himself hurt to save me, seeing him makes me think back to my twin the same scenario, Kotetsu spoke. "Tokitou-San...forget about me...go help haganezuka...san..protect...the blade.." Why was hearing this more painful, this was bringing me memories of my twin and how I lost him. Now more angry seeing Kotetsu like this I put him somewhere save to rest but before doing anything else I did the unexpected...kissing him on his forehead while he was out, why did I do that..then I remember what happened to him and remembering that upper moon five is still attacking loto and haganezuka-san, and then the memories of me putting down the demon that killed my twin for the first time and seeing him reaching out my hand was enough to give me infinite strength that i didn't realized in my face.

Time Skip to where Muichirou defeated Gyokko cus I'm not good with fight scenes yet 🥲

3rd POV

Koto came in to check if Muichirou was ok after going through a gruesome battle with Gyokko and won, he said he was fine and wanted to really check on Kotetsu before going to find Tanjiro who might be still fighting with Upper Moon Four, Koto didn't believe Muichirou words though, mostly cus how he appeared gave it away, he looked awful, he was wheezing, and his body was shaking, muichirou was a little annoyed about the coddle he's receiving from koto arms all he wants from him is to check on Kotetsu with him and accept that he is ok. However Muichirou Foaming from his mouth said otherwise making Kota freak out, furthermore more Muichirou collapsed on the floor right in front of him.

Kotetsu POV (Gotta Give Kotetsu Love guys)

I woke, couldn't believe I wasn't dead yet, I looked around to see that everything looks peaceful, but then it hit me, I remembered I was able to help Muichirou break free, Jesus I almost forgot he went to go help Koto and Hans, I have to see if they were ok, it took me a bit but I found them and I was scared the moment I see Muichirou on the floor, my first thought was that if he died, that almost got me scared with tears, but then I noticed he's still breathing, though he was not looking so well, I'm so happy he's alive, I admit I guess I had got myself so attached to him ever since the demons attacked our village, I went to check on Koto but he immediately thought I was a ghost, guess he knew I took pretty bad hits to protect Muichirou that he Ones again thought I died, guess I'm becoming a hard cookie now. I Reassured him that I was alive all thanks to this hilt that Tanjiro gave me a while back if I didn't have that in my Solar Plexus then I be dead, this actually moved Muichirou in tears as if it remind him of something, as we can now take a breather, all I wanted was to hold onto muichirou in my arms, which he hold onto, we felt warm towards each other, im hoping he'll recover soon since he needs to help Tanjiro

TO BE CONTINUED