Chapter Nine: Guest at the Hashira Training

Kotetsu POV
Time Skip

Truthfully I had doubts towards my feelings to Muichirou, he's a Hashira, I'm just a Swordsmith, I'm 10 he's 14, how can I be able to hangout with someone who's in a way higher level than me, but even when Tanjiro himself was inexperienced with that sort of thing, considering he only lived in the mountains, he told me that I had a chance, the only way to know is to see the signs, he even finds it adorable. I guess I could The use the time I have with Muichirou to make sure my chances are high. Every demon slayer in the corps, are going through the hashira training with every hashira teaching I think? Since Nezuko has conquered the sun, there was indication that there's gonna be a war between the slayers and the demons and not everyone might be able to survive...and that's what scares me since I don't want anyone else to die but that's a thing no one can promise on what be the outcome. The Demon King was what started this so called Cycle of Misery, but I can't help to think this was all destine and a legacy, if I spoke this out loud I knew a lot would get so mad at me, most said this never should of happened in the first place.

I watch over Muichirou training Tanjiro, and this was one of the the things that ended up making fall for Muichirou even more. Back to my thoughts about this whole scenario that has lasted for so long, I heard that even the Demon Kings Presence, voice or even the smallest scent is the only thing that could mostly likely make every demon slayer Furious, I might be wrong, but I knew some of us not just me thought that Tanjiro might be the one that be the most furious out of anyone else, that scary seeing someone who's smile is a beacon all of a sudden becoming a Furious flam blazing towards his enemies. What's more scary is seeing Muichirou angry, especially now that he expresses more now, I have notice that. After the session was over muichirou turned to me and I think his smile got bigger that got me red, I paused when I guess he notice and a blush form in his face, just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me I took my mask of completely then he immediately turned around with his face a bit darker red now, I think I have a chance after all.

Another Time Skip

Everyone has been treating me well, but I think it's only cus they didn't want me to question the fact that Tanjiro and the Wind Hashira got into it and that cause even more slayers to get into it, guess they won't be training together at all. I was sitting on my chair across Muichirou and we engaged in conversation. "So what was it that got you lightened up again?" I asked since now his eyes are more light than what they were when I first met him. "Only three people was able to pull me back when I was in that Dangerous Scenario." He replied. When he said that his eyes were directly at me perfectly. "It is true, your skills in analyzing things is more than up to par." He said. I realized he noticed me starring. "Tanjiro told me that your skill is analyzing any attacks and defenses and it showed when you were training him with the battle doll." He said. I don't always talk about my skills since it was all meant for the doll and I don't think I be able to make use of it in any serious situations. Just then Tanjiro knocked and walked in and see us eating together. He just had to give out that big smile. "Just checking to see if you guys are doing good." He said smiling. " Oh Kotetsu now is your chance to tell Mu-" I instantly interrupted him knowing that he was gonna pull that stunt so I threw him out of the room. "I never thought of seeing something like that out of you." Muichirou said suprisingly giggling. My face was beet red and worst of all I didn't had my mask with me so he noticed completely...I'm so Busted.

Muichirou POV

I think Kotetsu knows this feeling I have towards him than myself, it's affection but there's a difference between it with family and someone you care about deeply, I asked him if he was tired and he nod i decided to clean everything up and set everything up for bed early, I don't know what might be coming after next since we been doing Hashira for a while now and we don't know when we need to strike to end the wrath of all demons, hopefully by doing so not a single demon can reach out world wide but right now I just want to enjoy the time I been getting with Kotetsu, I know he has the same feeling towards me and I do for him. As I decided to let him sleep next to me he was nervous he chose to hop in and he already fell asleep immediately guess at a young age it's easy to drift fast, with him sleeping I decided to sleep close to him...he felt...warm, that's what I did something out of question...I kissed him on the cheek and my heart felt warm too, it's almost like I found my home again...with him

Kotetsu POV

I was asleep but that kiss muichirou gave me was what woke me up but he didn't notice me awake since he fell asleep. I had Catched enough feelings the two of us know how we feel towards each other...

I love him...

TO BE CONTINUED
(THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1k Reads in just a week, love you guys and stay tune for next chapter)