Chapter 3

Vox machina returned to the castle and when they did the council were talking.

Krieg " Ah, Sir Fince finally joins us. I hope this crisis hasn't kept you sulking. "

Fince " I've been gathering intelligence we sorely lack. Seems those lack of fools have gone missing. Safe to say you lead them to their doom? "

Scanlan " Doom? We don't know the meaning of the word. "

Grog " Uh I certainly don't. "

Y/n " Sovereign the monster is a blue dragon we have injured it all we need to know is locate it and kill it. "

Uriel " Where is it? "

Vax " We don't know. "

Fince " These babbling fools are useless, Sire. Perhaps if we made an offering to the dragon. Gold in exchange for peace? "

Vax " Why don't you shake its hand and offer it a fucking pint while we're at it. " 

Vex " A dragon can't be bartered with, if it desires Emon's destruction it will not relent. "

Krieg " You heard her, Sire. You know what must be done. "

When Krieg said that Y/n looked at him suspiciously.

Y/n * It must be him. *

Kima " But what I'd it attack the city? We'd be sitting ducks. "

Uriel " What would you have me do? Let it burn more farmland, slaughter more innocents? No, we will bring the fight to it on our terms. [  To Krieg ] General you may move your soldiers at dawn. "

Kima " But sire you know as ... "

Uriel " I have made my decision Lady Kima, the council is adjourned. "

The council then separated and Vox machina left except for Y/n and he ran towards Uriel.

Y/n " Uriel wait [ gets to him ] Listen I believe the dragon is a shapeshifter. "

Uriel " Why? "

Y/n " Hear me out the dragon knows that your army is still here and who is the only one in the council that wanted to move your army? "

Uriel " Krieg ... Listen Y/n if you truly believe he is then take action, try and kill the Dragon but make sure that Krieg has no idea ok. "

Y/n nods and they both hug.

Y/n " Goodbye old friend. "

Uriel " You as well. "

Y/n then ran out the castle and met up with Vox machina.

Vax " What were you doing? "

Y/n " Informing an old friend about a theory, now then. "

Y/n looked around the city and then stopped at a building used to keep the cities documents and when he did he snapped his fingers.

Y/n " Gotcha. "

Percy " What? "

Y/n " I know exactly whats been happening but know I need your guys help. "

Vex " What is it? "

Y/n " I need advice about the dragon a way to kill it. "

Vex " Can't you do it? "

Y/n " This dragon is different than others but there should be a weakness. "

Vex " Gilmore might know, Pike and Vax can go to Gilmore, buy us a weapon or anything that helps. "