Chapter 5

Since the last chapter vox machina have been preparing for going to Whitestone but Percy tried to sneak away.

Vex " No goodbye? "

Percy " I'm going to Whitestone. "

Keyleth " And so are we, we need to beat sylas and delilah they put Uriel under a charm. "

Vex " We're all with you but no more secrets. "

Percy " Understood thank you all of you ... What about Y/n? "

Vax " He hasn't woke up since yesterday. "

Grog " So I'm carrying him. [ Grog turns his shoulder to show everyone that Y/n was slung over it ] "

Vax " Lets go then. "

Percy opened the door to see an army of undead spirit :

The spirit went through Percy and blood came out of his nose, eyes and mouth

Scanlan " What the fuck?! "

A spirit then charged at Vax who was holding the delilah's book but Vax moved out the way.

Vex " They're after the book. "

They all then ran to a meeting room the building had and locked the door.

Vax " What the fuck do we do against these things? "

Y/n " ... Light ... "

Everyone looked at Y/n.

Vex " What? "

Y/n " ... Their weakness is ... Light ... "

Percy " Pike can you give us some light?! "

Pike " No I can't. "

Vex " Keyleth can you? "

Everyone looked at Keyleth to see her bleeding just like how Percy was and up against a wall, a spirit then passed through her and into the room. Then many more came in through the door, walls and roof they targeted all of vox machina including Y/n.

Percy " Keyleth It's time prove yourself. "

Keyleth then made a light in her hands and it then grew to light up the entire room slightly burning the ghosts and turning them into a physical form.

Vex " NOW! "

All of vox machina except for Y/n then killed all the spirits there and when they were done they composed themselves and then walked to Y/n.

Keyleth " Y/n are you awake? "

Y/n didn't answer but then his alchemy circle appeared above him and it opened to show Trixhea.

Trixhea " Good evening mortals I am Trixhea the Goddess of Alchemy, Y/n will not wake up not yet at least. Whatever he has done has took a tole on him make sure that he doesn't wake until my alchemy circle appears on his chest. Good bye Mortals. "

The alchemy circle and Trixhea then disappeared and left vox machina confused really confused.

Vax " Lets go then. "

 Grog picked up Y/n and they all exited their home.

Vex " Before we go we should stock up on supplies and get a horse and carriage. "

Pike " ... I need to stay. "

Everyone looked at Pike in confusion.

Percy " Why? "

Pike " I can't hear the everlight anymore I need to go to a temple. "

Grog " I'll go with you. "

Pike " No I must do this alone, anyways you need to protect Y/n from danger. "

Vax " Good luck then. "

Pike " Keyleth you are their light now protect them. "

Keyleth nods and Pike walks away and starts to head to a temple, Grog then takes Y/n and with Scanlan they look for a horse and carriage they eventually find one, put Y/n in the back and take it and meet the others at the city gates. Eventually the others arrived with a bag of stuff.

Vex " Where did you get it? "

Scanlan " Stole it. "

Keyleth " Any change with Y/n? "

As soon as she said that a glowing particle appeared over his chest and drew a circle over his torso and as soon as the circle appeared, the particle stopped drawing and faded away but the circle stayed.

Vex " Being around him will always be weird. "

Percy " Lets go then. "

Everyone got on and Percy started to drive the carriage away and as he did the screen turns black as this chapter ends

Author note : I hope you enjoy 

sorry its short 

see ya next time bye 

words : 696