Chapter 11

Vox machina were outside the castle celebrating the death of the Briarwoods with everyone in the city and while they were celebrating they all saw multiple dragons start to fly towards them and destroy everything around them.

Y/n " Oh shit. "

Time skip

Pike was healing Percy while he was unconscious, he then regained consciousness and pointed past Pike.

Percy " Look out! "

Pike and Vax look back to see an acid dragon spit acid at them, Vax  helps Percy to his feet and they all start to run.

Vax " Move de rolo! "

Acid starts to rain down near them but they got underneath some cover, they then see the others except Y/n use a door to block the acid when the acid stopped Grog threw the door away.

Vex " First fucking door that helped us. "

Vox machina then looked to see a massive dragon :

The dragon then charged up a fire breath attack and launched it at the castle at first it didn't destroy it but then the flame turned blue and got smaller

The dragon then charged up a fire breath attack and launched it at the castle at first it didn't destroy it but then the flame turned blue and got smaller. The castle was then destroyed and Thordak flew onto the newly destroyed castle and landed at the very top.

Thordak " A new age is upon you, the rule of the Chroma Conclave! "

Another Dragon then destroyed a ship leaving and it landed nearby, at Gilmores.

Vax " Is that Gilmore's? Oh Gods! "

They then all run to see Gilmores in ruins and they start to look for Gilmore, Percy sees him and starts to get the rubble out of the way. Everyone else sees this and goes to help.

Grog " Step back Percy, I got it. "

Grog easily gets the rubble out the way and they see Gilmore severely injured.

Vax " Don't move old friend, I'd thought I'd lost you. "

Gilmore " [ grunting in pain ] Oh it was very close, just let me gaze onto your brooding eyes before I shuffle off this mortal coil. "

Vax " You're not going to die, not today. "

Vax looks at Pike and she starts to Gilmore but she couldn't heal him fully and Gilmore's leg was still injured.

Pike " I'm sorry the leg'll have to wait, I'm tapped out. "

Gilmore " At least you healed my face, the most important part anyway. [ at Vax ] Well second most important part. "

Everyone there was stood there just watching Gilmore flirt with Vax.

Gilmore " Everyone take whatever you need, preferably discount items... Oh screw it take it all go! "

Vex then walked offer to a bunch of different arrows and started to take some.

Vex " All of these, thank you very much. "