Chapter 20

Y/n had returned to Syldor's home and told him that the demon had been taken care of now Y/n was working on a spell to take him back to his friends but it was taking a while for it to actually work, eventually it was able to work and it sent Y/n to his friends. Y/n appeared next to his friends and saw that he was back in whitestone in the the De rolo mansion in a meeting room, Y/n saw that Gilmore, Percy's sister and multiple others unconscious and saw Yennen and that she was part dragon.

Yennen " I'm Raishan and I dome to you as an alley against Thordak. "

Vex " And why should we listen to you? "

Raishan " You couldn't even sense me if Y/n was here that he might off been able to, I could of slain you all the moment you entered this chamber but I hate Thordak as much as you. "

Pike " Go on. "

Raishan " Thordak is becoming irrational insane, he is intent of stripping Tal'dorei of its gold, but but not to satisfy his greed for another purpose. "

Vex " What purpose? "

Y/n pupils narrowed and he looked out the window.

Y/n " Oh shit! "

Percy " Y/n what it is? "

Y/n " Thordak he is using the gold to do something a lot worse then just stealing it. "

Meanwhile at Emon

Emon now looks like a volcano with Thordak at the top, the camera then pans below him and further in the volcano it shows multiple dragon eggs sat on top of the gold one cracks and is shown that the eggs are dragon eggs.

And this is where the story temporarily ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

I wont be able to update this until season 3 comes out

sorry its short

see ya next time bye

Words : 305