Chapter 16

Vox machina except for Y/n where awake talking about what happened and the fact that Vax is the matrons of ravens new champion, in Y/n's dream he was in a forest walking through it until he came to a graveyard. In the graveyard was a headstone for every time he had died and there were a lot of headstones Y/n then stopped in front of one it was his first death but something was off he felt like something else was there, Y/n looked around to see Ripley sitting on one of the headstones.

Y/n " Hmm. "

Ripley " [ smiling ] I thought that there'd be less seems that we need to work on that. "

Y/n then forces himself out the dream and sits up the others see this.

Scanlan " Morning sleeping beauty. "

Y/n " Thanks. "

Y/n tried to get up by his leg gave out, he looked to see that it looked fine and tried again but fell once more.

Y/n " Well that's annoying. "

Vex " What's wrong? "

Y/n " My leg keeps giving out, [ sigh ] well I'll be here for a minute. "

Vax " Does that happen a lot? "

Y/n " Yeah sometimes my body just gives out from just everything I've put it through It takes a minute though. "

Y/n tries again and finally stands up.

Y/n " There we go so what's next? "

Vex " We were thinking about going to Pyrah. "

Y/n " Why? "

Scanlan " There's a volcano more pissed off then Vax usually is. "

Keyleth " It's supposed to be dormant. "

Y/n " Cool lets go help. "

Time skip in Pyrah 

Everything was either on fire or was burnt the culprits where these things :

Keyleth was with her father and the other members of vox machina were helping them to close a rift above the volcano, Y/n was using his magic to form a temporary forcefield holding the monsters on the other side of the rift

Y/n " Can you guys please hurry up. "

Keyleth " This is harder then expected too reseal the rift. "

Y/n " Keyleth you need to master fire by doing the one thing that normal people wold say fuck that too. "

Keyleth " What is it? "

Y/n " Walk through it and face the flames don't let them harm you, tou can control them. "

Vex " Are you fucking insane? "

Y/n " I'm immortal insanity comes with the territory. "

Keyleth then silently walked through the rift.

Keyleth pov :

Keyleth came back out from the other side of the rift and all of vox machine ran to her and make sure she was ok.

Time skip

Keyleth and her father were doing a ritual to say that she had mastered fire and that she only needed to master water and earth for her armamete, Y/n wasn't there to witness it as he flet something wrong about himself. Y/n contacted Trixhea.

Y/n " What is happening? "

Trixhea " I have been repairing something of great importance and now it is inside you, when you most need it it will appear. "

Y/n " That doesn't answer my ... and she left. [ sigh ] "

Y/n then walked back to vox machina and they started to make their way out of Pyrah and towards their next goal

Author note : 

I hope you enjoy

sorry its extremely short

see ya next time bye

Words : 578