Chapter 6

Vox machina were in the carriage making their way to Whitestone, Percy was driving and showing his bitch face and Vex was starring at him.

Percy " Please stop that I'm trying to concentrate. "

Vex " Oh Is that what your doing, I thought you were practicing your resting bitch face. "

Percy " Excuse me my bitch face? "

Vex " You're going home you should be happier. "

Percy " This isn't a home coming this is a suicide mission to topple the necromantic murders of my family ... and for the record I have an excellent bitch face. "

Vex " Oh really? "

Percy " Yeah lots of practice. "

They both were laughing then the screen turns to Scanlan and Keyleth reading delilah book.

Scanlan " Uhh the only thing I can read is this [ points to a word in the book ] it says a zipper twat. "

Keyleth " [ chuckles ] It says a Ziggurat its used to contact Gods. "

Scanlan " Oh thank because what I was thinking was whoa. " 

Vax " Can you read anything else? "

Keyleth " Sorry I fell asleep in Mesopotamia class. "

Vax then heard Grog crying.

Vax " Grog you ok? "

Grog " Yeah it's just Pike said that even though she's not here, I'd feel her but it's not working. "

Vax " It's ok Grog she'll be back soon. "

Vex " How's Y/n doing? "

Vax " His circle hasn't ... "

Then the glowing particle appeared on the circle above Y/n and drew halve of Y/n's alchemy circle and then stopped.

Vax " His circle is almost complete it just needs the other halve of the middle. "

Vex " It's strange, what tired him out so much that he needs to do this? Percy are you feeling alright? "

Percy " Yeah fine. "

Then Vex looked into the distance to see a hound run past.

Vex " Percy stop. "

Percy " I said I'm fine. "

Vex " No I mean stop the damn cart. "

Percy then stopped it and everyone started to look around, Keyleth then saw a dog start to walk towards them.

Keyleth " Oh hello little pupper. "

Everyone got a closer look at the dog to see it bleeding with lots and lots of wounds :

Keyleth screamed and fell back behind Grog and Vax.

Grog " What the fuck are those? "

Percy " A gift from Lady Briarwood. "