Meet The Plastics (Song Request)

Song suggestion from eevee_potter1 from Mean Girls.

Lila is Regina, Alya is Gretchen, and Adrien is Karen. It made me laugh more cuz he's blonde

So this one might be a bit different. Marinette is the new girl and people already like her because she's nice and gives treats. Lila is already there and spews lies and tales to gain favor. She feels threatened by Marinette, and wants to take her down. This might be connected to the next Mean Girls songs, but I'm not sure yet

I like to copy the lyrics instead of writing them all out, makes my hand cramp and I get distracted

Songs might be out of order but I think it will be fine😅

Anyways, ONWARDS!!

Marinette was enjoying her new school so far. Most of the people were nice and willing to help her catch up with lessons, since she transferred halfway through the year.

She was supposed to be placed in Caline Bustier's class, but Marinette's parents thought the class seemed too full and requested her to be changed. So now she's in Olga Mendeliev's (didn't even know that was her name) science class. She was welcomed warmly, and thankfully her cousin Marc was in that class as well. He introduced her to his friends and offered for her to meet more at lunch. Marinette graciously accepted.

While at lunch, a girl with lots of yellow, black, and white strolled up and sat next to Marc. "Hi Chloe!" Marc said. Chloe gave him a wave and started fixing her makeup with her phone camera. "This is my cousin Marinette! She was supposed to be in your class." Chloe looked up to the girl and gave a small smile.

"That was a wise choice, you don't want to be in there. It's a literal zoo in there everyday." Marinette laughed. She didn't realize that Chloe wasn't kidding.

A few moments of getting to know each other went by when a girl in orange and sausage hair was followed by a group of people. They sat down in the middle of the cafeteria, talking up a storm. She seemed popular.

"Woah, who is at that table there?" Marinette asked. Marc looked a little annoyed, but not at her.

"Don't look at them, just don't!" He poked at his food as he explained. "We call those main three 'The Plastics'. They are shiny, hard, and fake." He gestured to the blonde boy, the girl with glasses, and the orange girl herself.

"They play their little mind games all around the schoolyard." Chloe sniffed. "Adrien, the blonde boy, was my childhood friend. We stopped when that liar got her grimy clutches on him."

"Liar?" The two quickly filled her in, and Marinette was left horrified at all she lied about. How was she not exposed yet?

"Now whoever knows he talks into keeping quiet, so Lila doesn't get akumatized. You do know about akumas, right?" Marinette nodded. "I swear, it's like he values her more than everyone else. And that's not a good thing, either."

"They might insult your clothing, or make fun of your name." Marc said.

"Like they mocked Jen Moorecock til she burst into flame." Chloe added in, chuckling at their rhyme.

"They made a student transfer??" Marinette asked shocked.

"Ms. Moorecock was a teacher..." Marc said sheepishly. Chloe pointed to the Italian.